Indian Premier League - General Discussion

CSK sould have played a extra batsman. Poor Jadeja just bowled one over.

165. Felling that MI might lose today. Its their opening ritual anyway.
Though with too many bowlers they need to find the balance in the team, top order has to do well here...

Pandya injured.

IDK But CSK Batting Lineup looks kinda weak. Lets see if i am right/wrong.

CSK sould have played a extra batsman. Poor Jadeja just bowled one over.

True. Billings would've been good here on this pitch. Though Tahir took a wicket, he was not effective. Jadeja got only one over but his batting could be very useful here. On a new ball pitch, Billings would've been good to have. We will know about it in the next 120 minutes.

I feel its hard with Bhajji now in team to make him bench to get the balance..

Chahar or Bhajji should have bowled instead of Wood.

Good to see that Watto bowled his full quota.

Nope they got krunal and pollard can bowl a over.
Yeah they can, but from captain's perspective was telling that..Now a days all teams have players who can come in when required to bowl..

Pretty good total by Mumbai. Great comeback after being two down very quickly. CSK lost it in the middle overs with Bravo and Tahir conceding almost 30 runs in 2 overs. Momentum shifted and Krunal in particular finished things off nicely for them.

Hopefully Hardik is alright. He is crucial to Mumbai's chances in the tournament. Hope he recovers.

A bit odd that Tahir would play even though you got good quality spinners in Harbhajan and Jaddu. If necessary, Karn Sharma can come in place of Bhajji. Going to be a tough chase and CSK need to bank upon the Indian batsmen and Watson to win this game. Don't know about Rayudu's capabilities at the top. He's generally a middle order batsman.

I reckon this is par total Bravo did bowl splendidly in the death overs. Early wickets are the key here on this surface if MI can pick them then they are in this with more than a chance will be interesting to see how CSK shuffles or use their batting order a lot of depth with Harbhajan can coming at 10.

Also MI just have one spinner in the lineup in the form of Krunal Pandya on a surface where there isn't for the spinners also considering csk batters (the likes of Raina,Jadhav Rayudu etc.) which might just work in MI favor

Chahar or Bhajji should have bowled instead of Wood.

Good to see that Watto bowled his full quota.
Wood was totally England in his bowling..Though I would back him for the long haul...

I reckon this is par total Bravo did bowl splendidly in the death overs. Early wickets are the key here on this surface if MI can pick them then they are in this with more than a chance will be interesting to see how CSK shuffles or use their batting order a lot of depth with Harbhajan can coming at 10.
We will win..:D

Users who are viewing this thread