abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Chris Lynn, who plays for the Mumbai Indians in IPL, said he had texted Cricket Australia to arrange for a charter flight for the safe return of Australian players after Indian Premier League 2021 gets over.

The least CA can do. Or even IPL/BCCI could aid in this

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Chris Lynn, who plays for the Mumbai Indians in IPL, said he had texted Cricket Australia to arrange for a charter flight for the safe return of Australian players after Indian Premier League 2021 gets over.

The least CA can do. Or even IPL/BCCI could aid in this
I feel BCCI/Franchise should arrange a safe passage for all these players. These players have risked their life to "entertain" us during these tough times, the least they can do is make them feel safe mentally.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I feel BCCI/Franchise should arrange a safe passage for all these players. These players have risked their life to "entertain" us during these tough times, the least they can do is make them feel safe mentally.

Some good sense on this atleast

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
B

Bigby Wolf

Anyone noticed that Amit Mishra was warned for using Saliva in his very first over?

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
RCB look galvanized by that ABD innings. Pure stunner, that knock!! I am incredibly happy that CSK have rarely let this beast score much against them :D

On a side note - RCB sign Scott Kuggeleijn as replacement for Kane Richardson (who left IPL)and Scott is already in the bubble as a reserve player for Mumbai Indians. Interesting and good that MI agreed to let Scott go to RCB. I am hearing a southern based franchise has informed the media that RR has sent a note to them requesting for a player loan. I am guessing RR is going after Mitchell Santner from CSK. It would be a very good move if CSK can loan Santner to RR. Obviously Santner cant play against CSK (as part of the loan rules) but this will help RR and CSK doesn't lose anything by letting Santner go because there is no way Santner gets into CSK XI with Jadeja in this form and also Sai Kishore waiting desperately in the wings (he even subliminally tweets "do your work; dont expect results to follow"). I am sure CSK can get into playoffs on their own strength and not rely on pulling down RR to get to playoffs. And also - it will be a welcome move to see the "loan system in action"

B

Bigby Wolf

RCB look galvanized by that ABD innings. Pure stunner, that knock!! I am incredibly happy that CSK have rarely let this beast score much against them :D

On a side note - RCB sign Scott Kuggeleijn as replacement for Kane Richardson (who left IPL)and Scott is already in the bubble as a reserve player for Mumbai Indians. Interesting and good that MI agreed to let Scott go to RCB. I am hearing a southern based franchise has informed the media that RR has sent a note to them requesting for a player loan. I am guessing RR is going after Mitchell Santner from CSK. It would be a very good move if CSK can loan Santner to RR. Obviously Santner cant play against CSK (as part of the loan rules) but this will help RR and CSK doesn't lose anything by letting Santner go because there is no way Santner gets into CSK XI with Jadeja in this form and also Sai Kishore waiting desperately in the wings (he even subliminally tweets "do your work; dont expect results to follow"). I am sure CSK can get into playoffs on their own strength and not rely on pulling down RR to get to playoffs. And also - it will be a welcome move to see the "loan system in action"
Some news this regarding loan and player trading.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner

Users who are viewing this thread