Indian Premier League - General Discussion

Pandya isn't going to finish very many games for India like that. He was having a go at the Punjab guys and they nicely figured him out. I have no issues with pre meditation or trigger movements but Pandya is clearly overdoing it. If you're going to camp deep in the crease with your left foot on off stump and legs open, it's not rocket science to go full and wide or attack the legs. Poor!!

Cheaters never prosper! Never ever prosper!

Excellent captaincy today from Cheatwin by using Curran in the death instead of Viljoen! What a leader! :lol:lol:lol:lol

This IPL has become more like the Caribbean's Premier League LOL.

Some innings there by Pollard, his inner Russell kicked in at the right time for MI. Pretty poor captaincy from Ashwin, when Sam Curran was getting spanked by Pollard all around the ground he was still allowed to bowl a final over. Henriques should probably get a look in ahead of Miller, he's an additional bowling option which Punjab are missing out on.[DOUBLEPOST=1554922420][/DOUBLEPOST]And with that SRH sink to 5th yikes :noway.

Huge shoutout to Shami. This guy has been tremendous in the last 18 months. The way Bhuvi is bowling right now, I would not be surprised if Shami opens the bowling with Bumrah in the first match of the WC.

Did MI win the IPL trophy yesterday? [HASHTAG]#JustCurious[/HASHTAG] :rolleyes

KXIP and DC making easy matches look difficult and lose them.

I think KXIP lost it because of the bowler management. Viljoen looked by far one of the best bowlers and perhaps one of the better death bowlers in the tournament and yet he was bowled out before 15. On the other hand, Curran is not a death bowler and he bowled 2 there. That was the game!

I also think KXIP need to be looked at by officials. Every single game one of their batters Gayle/Sarfaraz is not fielding if they're batting first. I think this is a very poor precedent that is being set. If a batsman cannot have a runner, why should there be subs? And people like Cheatwin have showed us already how much they care about spirit of the game. These rules need to be mended, and asap. We don't want this rubbish happening in the WC.

Manjerekar has launched scathing criticism of Rahane's captaincy. Must say, decades of watching cricket but I've not seen or heard from someone worse. He was the same bloke questioning Pollard's self promotion to 4 on air and then immediately changed his tunes once he won them the game. This same guy was bashing Rahul for playing 4 dot balls in the phase where Gayle got out and was criticising his S/R. There should be a place where opinions of the general public can be heard about these commentators or pundits. Having to listen to him genuinely makes me want to switch off my tele.

Manjerekar has launched scathing criticism of Rahane's captaincy. Must say, decades of watching cricket but I've not seen or heard from someone worse. He was the same bloke questioning Pollard's self promotion to 4 on air and then immediately changed his tunes once he won them the game. This same guy was bashing Rahul for playing 4 dot balls in the phase where Gayle got out and was criticising his S/R. There should be a place where opinions of the general public can be heard about these commentators or pundits. Having to listen to him genuinely makes me want to switch off my tele.

Also add Mr.Akash Chopra to that list. He speaks a lot of it :facepalm

Edit: I miss our Head-coach in the Comm Box. Atleast he used to speak some sense over there. Since the time he has become the Head-coach of the Indian team he has started showing off a lot

Also add Mr.Akash Chopra to that list. He speaks a lot of it :facepalm
He is a shit of a commentator. I do not know how people like him. He speaks shit, glad he just commentates in Hindi and I do not listen to hindi commentary.

He is a shit of a commentator. I do not know how people like him. He speaks shit, glad he just commentates in Hindi and I do not listen to hindi commentary.

I do not have another option :facepalm I just mute my TV and watch the match :lol

Users who are viewing this thread