Indian Premier League||League can't see its light due to my personal appointments||

On what basis, the players should be distributed?

• No matters, I'll get my players in any of the above systems.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What was that?

As said by Binnu the Drafting of players will be Halted for two days so please don't pick players (ie :Next round picks) Until 6th of Jan 2010 (The Duration may be Extended) this is due to his personal reasons and Members who haven't picked players so far can pick players ie:1st two round's

Thank you
Regards
Yashwanth
for
Binnu

No Draft today for those who have picked players in first 2 rounds

Guys, check this post and the INDIAN players in this will be taking part in it without any change in attributes.
So, RESUME DRAFTING..!!:)
And, we don;t have Aditya Cricketer and Yudi making their picks.
So they are sacked out as owners and will be given team after the first phase.

BTW, we will need a re pick from 20/20 Pro as Yashwant picked Rohit Sharma before him.
And, RAHUL DRAVID shouldn't be picked in the on going 2nd round.
He must be picked in the Third round of drafting after 20/20 Pro picks up his 2nd round player.
BTW, he (20/20 pro) may not pick RD saying that he's the last one as the time between two rounds of draft must be maintained 15 minute gap.
Any doubts, post here:)
And schedule will be out soon after we finalize the no of teams:)

Mate its Better to start the Draft every day at 5 PM IST (as you said before )................:) other than 20 Min's gap after every round so that it will be easy for you to update it every day and for us to pick our desired players ..............:)

So we can do one thing then, Binnu bhai. 3 picks at a time :). It will really speed up the drafting.

We can ask all owners to-
Daily, pick players at 5pm sharp (IST) and the the window closes at 10pm (IST). Failing to post players in that window will lead to auto-picks.

This will be really good coz I can't wait for this league to start :D

We can ask all owners to-
Daily, pick 3 players at 5pm sharp (IST) and the the window closes the next day at 4pm (IST). Failing to post players in the 24-hour window will lead to auto-picks. :)

Also, a 1 hr cushion/resting period between 2 auctions coz the owners will be really tired after the auctions :laugh

What say you, Lord Binnu? :D

I go with the above.
if T20 Pro don't pick up today till this evening 4:30 PM IST, I'll have a random pick.
And round three will constitute pick of two players:)

Users who are viewing this thread