Indian Premier League||League can't see its light due to my personal appointments||

On what basis, the players should be distributed?

• No matters, I'll get my players in any of the above systems.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kolkata Finishers - Round 3 Picks:

Mohammad Kaif

Abhishek Nayar

WestIndian added 2 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

There need to be some up dating so we can know which players are already gone Binnu

Thank you both so its final

AUCTION RULES
=->Round 3 : Pick 2 players (7th Jan 2010)

Thank you
Regards
Yashwanth kumar
Instructed by Binnu

^ Mate round 3 drafts are from 7th Jan ...........

Oh yeah. We have them from 7th:). I am out of mind atm because of tomorrow's exam tension:D:p

If the date decided for the auctioning was 7th, how did everyone pick players already? I don't think it was 7th January yesterday !

If we have decided a schedule, we should follow it. Owners are put at disadvantage if players are picked randomly, without any notification whatsoever, on a date we shouldn't even be picking players on !

We must have a repick.

Last edited:
Its ok Yash. I'm sure they're happy too. Maybe even they wanted players who someone else picked :D

IST is +5.5hrs of GMT. When it is 12pm in London, it is 5.30 in Mumbai :)

Guys, I'm planning such that the picks which You've made earlier will continue with you (i.e, even if you make your picks yesterday, we'll go with that).
And the players drafted in round three till now are:
Vizag Victors: Zaheer Khan and Praveen Kumar
Mumbai Mavericks: Yusuf and Irfan Pathans
Deccan Chargers: Dravid and Ojha.
Kolkata Finishers: Abhishek Nayar and Md. Kaif.
And rest are requested to draft on and this will for 24 more hours.
So, Round three draft ends as per schedule and kindly regret the confusion created.

Guys, I'm planning such that the picks which You've made earlier will continue with you (i.e, even if you make your picks yesterday, we'll go with that).
And the players drafted in round three till now are:
Vizag Victors: Zaheer Khan and Praveen Kumar
Mumbai Mavericks: Yusuf and Irfan Pathans
Deccan Chargers: Dravid and Ojha.
Kolkata Finishers: Abhishek Nayar and Md. Kaif.
And rest are requested to draft on and this will for 24 more hours.
So, Round three draft ends as per schedule and kindly regret the confusion created.

Understood and am happy that the picks stands, I know you are busy Binnu, so what I advise is to take a pause with the draft if need be, till your exams are done and you can update so we know who has picked and the players picked!!

Ok Binnu. I make my Round 3 picks as well-

Harbhajan Singh
Ambati Rayudu

Round 4 begins tomorrow. So please fellow owners, no picks until tomorrow 5pm (IST) :)

Users who are viewing this thread