Story India's search for World Supremacy - Windies v India - 5th ODI up, 5-0 or 4-1?

Comfortable victory for India as expected. Should be a good series, although I expect India to win both the ODI and Test series.

Lovely pres Jaz, keep it up mate :)

Interesting selections of Biswal and Rawat, relative unknowns from the Plate League - why did you select them?

Interesting selections of Biswal and Rawat, relative unknowns from the Plate League - why did you select them?

They had good averages coming into the Tour, both averaging near 40 in FC and they didn't have too bad OD averages. The main point is Biswal is 21 and Rawat is 19 which means I can train them into the players I want them to be in the next few years. I guess I've taken a little gamble but I'm positive it will pay off.

Thanks for all the comments guys. :cheers

Well bowled Zak and Joginder. If Joginder can bowl economically India will have good attack.

starpw7.jpg

Shivnarine Chandpaul Speaks Out

shivnarine_chanderpaul.jpg

Chiv Chanderpaul says Windies have chance

West Indies star batsman Shivnarine Chanderpaul has spoken out today ahead of the first One Day International against India. The Guytana and West Indies batsmen who averages a little under 36 in ODIs and a little under 45 in Tests has been one of West Indies best batsmen in the last decade or so. He has represented West Indies 285 times means he is one of the most capped players and also has all the respect he can ask for.

In his press conference he said, according to our translator " I think we have great chance of beating India in this One Day series. Our team has come on leaps and bounds and is looking very strong for such a young team. The old guys like me and Brian Lara will still have our part to play but the spotlight is on them. We have nothing to lose. So I hope India play their best, as if they want to win; then they're gonna have to."

Strong words from the West Indies vice-captain and strong promises to the Indian players. India have not made a comeback as of yet but James Edmonds was heard saying that he won't be reacting to this statement in the way expected, instead he will react on the pitch. This is turning out to be an interesting tour, before it's even started...

Last edited:
nice little interview with chanderpaul. btw it's a picture of dravid. is that on purpose?

Users who are viewing this thread