Instructions on how to run crick sim using 64bit windows using dosbox

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
It is not difficult when you use dosbox. You just need to enter two lines. Virtual PC doesn't require dosbox.

Do the teams show up in cricksim when you use dosbox, or do you just type in the initials? Because when I use it I can't see the teams, but I can just type in the initials and it works. (I know it's only a minor problem)

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
wait i will just make a pictures tut in 5 mins time if that help.

@badvintage what other drives you have ?:)

badvintage

International Cricketer
Forget man, I don't think it will work :p going to try and download virtual pc

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Do the teams show up in cricksim when you use dosbox, or do you just type in the initials? Because when I use it I can't see the teams, but I can just type in the initials and it works. (I know it's only a minor problem)

They do when I want to play a match or view the stats. They don't when I need to edit them. But that, as you said is a minor problem and works if you remember the initials which I think all do.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
They do when I want to play a match or view the stats. They don't when I need to edit them. But that, as you said is a minor problem and works if you remember the initials which I think all do.

I know, it would be better though if they showed up, because mine don't show up at all (match, stats, or edit). :p

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
You might want to have your CS folder in some other drive then. Might work.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
You might want to have your CS folder in some other drive then. Might work.

I've got them both in the D drive atm. Shall I try the C drive, or do you mean that I should separate what drives they are in?

badvintage

International Cricketer
I've got them both in the D drive atm, shall I try the C drive? Or do you mean that I should separate what drives they are in?

Yeah try that, if that doesn't work try downloading virtual pc that's what I'm going to do.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
I'll give that a try tomorrow then. If it doesn't work I'll just use it without being able to see the initials.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
*click the attached image.

are you sure you are doing this?

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited by a moderator:

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Rather strangely the initials show up when I use the OD one, they just weren't when I was using the Test one. I'm not sure what's up with that, but maybe it's a problem with the Test file and not with how I'm using it.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Rather strangely the initials show up when I use the OD one, they just weren't when I was using the Test one. I'm not sure what's up with that, but maybe it's a problem with the Test file and not with how I'm using it.
Ah, maybe that's the case. I never used Test file so never knew about that.

Users who are viewing this thread