Interesting reviews

martyn said:

Believe what? The game is crap? Hey, I have a question for you martyn. Do you know what opinion means? I mean, look how many people say Cricket 2005 is great, so, should you believe them and say Cricket 2005 is great? Well, no actually, because they are opinions, and it is upto you how to take them.
Someone ban this idiot/loser/geek/wannabe/attention seeker/billy no mates.

I quite enjoy the game, but now that I've read these important reviews, I've changed my mind.

I also thought I liked chicken curry until I read someone say they didn't like it, so I don't like it either now.

Can someone tell me what colour I should pick as my favourite? I was thinking about blue but I'm a bit worried that someone might not like blue, so I'd have to find another one.

I thought you were being serious the first two times. I was worried.

what u don't like chicken curry well join the chinese food gang

sam p said:
I quite enjoy the game, but now that I've read these important reviews, I've changed my mind.

I also thought I liked chicken curry until I read someone say they didn't like it, so I don't like it either now.

Can someone tell me what colour I should pick as my favourite? I was thinking about blue but I'm a bit worried that someone might not like blue, so I'd have to find another one.
lol well funny m8 :clap

martyn...hes not very bright
the kids pick on him, alright
he wrote bad reviews at online-gift
trying to create a cricket rift
martyn...he's not very bright
martyn...wets the bed at niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Rose's are red, violets are blue, Martyn has been known, to disect poo.

Sorry couldnt resist. I will now rise above such immature comments.

I'll just make a few ammendments to the_gas's anecdote.

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
My dog is pregnant
Thanks to you(i m... jus jokin.) :cool:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread