International Cricket 2010 Discussion Thread

Here we go again. Another Cricket game from Codies. I hope they have learnt a few things with the disaster that was Ashes 2009. I wish they would not rush the game and release a bug free experience. I was very disappointed with Ashes. I gave up playing the game after a week or so because I could chase anything and found the bowling system to be below par. I hope they redesign the line and length system of Ashes.

Line and length system was redesigned ages ago. so that will be in the new game for sure.

I sort of lost interest in the game so pardon me for my ignorance but was it done through official patch?

Well there was no official patch for xbox and ps3. However there was a patch suppose to come but was never released. I happen to play the patch in the game studio so thats why i know it was made and was ready to go. So i am guessing that things i saw in the patch would be atleast in the new game. And Line and length was one of them.

Well there was no official patch for xbox and ps3. However there was a patch suppose to come but was never released. I happen to play the patch in the game studio so thats why i know it was made and was ready to go. So i am guessing that things i saw in the patch would be atleast in the new game. And Line and length was one of them.

Ok thanks mate good to know that.

On PC the beta patches made the game very playable again and online was a lot more fun. Shame it couldn't last.

Go to HELL! codies....i bought original Ashes Cricket though the pirated version was easily available on net....and still what i hear is that no International Cricket for pc..jus simply go to hell i don't want any of your damm fcuking games

Last edited:
Go to HELL! codies....i bought original Ashes Cricket though the pirated version was easily available on net....and still what i hear is that no International Cricket for pc..jus simply go to hell i don't want any of your damm fcuking games

for now just download the beta patches it will improve gameplay.and then using big editor downloads some good kits,bats,stumps,ropes,menu music from the download forum and you are good to go:)

and if abbh can fully crack the big file then we will have full editing means it will be transformed to something equivalent or better to international cricket 2010 (i think if it is fully cracked then the camera angles will also be cracked because it is stored it editable values in .db file so we will also get something equal or better than the over-hyped action cam ) :D

Cheers for that sandy.

One little thing. Pirating is illegal, therefore you've just kinda said that you made a special "one-off," for AC09 and didn't pirate it.

Yes its not on PC, but so what? If you wanna play football manager, you get a pc. If you want to play International Cricket 2010, you get a next-gen console.

i have a ps3, so i will probably be purchasing the game when it comes out.

however, i still think it is a shame that there won't be a pc version, even though i didn't get AC09 for the pc, it still attracts a lot of members to planetcricket, so for there to be no pc version of the new game is a shame.

Also, all of you people moaning about this being the death of Cricket Gaming on PC, just wait until lm and jk finally release TAOC, that will reignite the flame.

i have a ps3, so i will probably be purchasing the game when it comes out.

however, i still think it is a shame that there won't be a pc version, even though i didn't get AC09 for the pc, it still attracts a lot of members to planetcricket, so for there to be no pc version of the new game is a shame.

Also, all of you people moaning about this being the death of Cricket Gaming on PC, just wait until lm and jk finally release TAOC, that will reignite the flame.

yeah i am probably going to get a PS3 just for this game! (if the reviews are decent: won't be reading any official reviews though:p;)). On another note: people have been waiting a long time for something to ahppen with TAOC. I am sure it will be worth it but it would be good to get an idea of how things are going with them.

have codies announced who the extra countries are yet. OR wil they be the affiliates who have qualified for the t20 world cup and the 50 over world cup?

If they do release around June/July, it will feel like it's awfully rushed. Considering there was null support for consoles, it may make some people think twice.

International Cricket 2010 is already released for PC, as Ashes 2009 beta patch.

Users who are viewing this thread