International Cricket Captain 2009

The funny thing is I don't notice these type of bugs until I read forums...:spy

I wouldn't mind being able to choose which fielder goes where also, I always seem to have an awesome catcher at mid on, and a butterfingers at first slip :P

I wouldn't mind being able to choose which fielder goes where also, I always seem to have an awesome catcher at mid on, and a butterfingers at first slip :P

You can already do that I believe. Just click the field icon by the batters name.

they've got numbers next to their name down the bottom so say it says 2. Graeme Smith. then put the number 2 where you want graeme smith to field

ICC 2009 release date

Morning gents,

I can announce that ICC2009 will be available for download from our site for Wednesday 1st July. We are unsure at the moment for a date of the CD version, we are awaiting news from the publishers.

Wonderful! Much earlier then anticipated. Won't bother with CC now. :cool:

Morning gents,

I can announce that ICC2009 will be available for download from our site for Wednesday 1st July. We are unsure at the moment for a date of the CD version, we are awaiting news from the publishers.

great news thats the last day of school before holidays for me so its good

Earlier than I expected but good to hear. Seems the time for Cricket games to be released now. Just hopeful we'll get our moneys worth.

Hey great news,
Ill probably purchase CD though,
Will there be any free trial/demo???

No, this years release will be PC only.

Price should be same as last years, which is ?17.99, though don't quote me on that, but I've not heard anything that it has changed.

Yes, there'll be the usual trial through softwrap too.

Users who are viewing this thread