International Cricket Captain 2009

Oh, Im not very good on Facebook so I could only see the one profile pic...

under the main title of International Cricket Captain are some tabs. One of these is labelled "Photos". Click that. Then you will see the categories the photos are in, profile pictures (1 Pic) and ICC 2009 (16 Pics). Click that to see the rest of them :)

under the main title of International Cricket Captain are some tabs. One of these is labelled "Photos". Click that. Then you will see the categories the photos are in, profile pictures (1 Pic) and ICC 2009 (16 Pics). Click that to see the rest of them :)
Yeah, I found them this morning, cheers but.

The interface looks a little bit different - the squads the A.I choose look pretty good as well.

I take it that there will be no MAC release this year? Which if it is not is rather disappointing as there is a really thriving community of MAC owners who would buy this game.

lol.. damnit damnit damnit.. xD I didn't know ICC stood for International Cricket Captain.. Thought it was the latest version of the EA sports cricket thingy.. xD.. Damnit..

lol.. damnit damnit damnit.. xD I didn't know ICC stood for International Cricket Captain.. Thought it was the latest version of the EA sports cricket thingy.. xD.. Damnit..

Good thing you realised before buying it!

hey any idea what time approx that would be thurs here in aus?

It will indeed be Thursday in Aus. The time? Depends what time it is released in the UK. Im thinking if it is released early morning there, we might see it through the afternoon? I really have no idea what their plans are. A few hours doesnt really make much difference though

So I can tell my gf to leave dinner on the table and i'll meet her in bed thursday night. Sweet.

You didn't realise you were in the International Cricket Captain Forum!? ahahah

dajesmac added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

So I can tell my gf to leave dinner on the table and i'll meet her in bed thursday night. Sweet.

Ahhh every man's dream ;) ahaha

So how do you get this game online, where do you go to get it. I've only got the one on PS2 so I've never played it on PC.

Will be up on the Childish Things website hopefully within the next day or two. They are having technical issues atm preventing them from releasing it

Yes, you purchase it through the site via Softwrap. Which is software distributor, just enter your details and you're done.

Users who are viewing this thread