International Season solved

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Situation atm is as follows:
I can make an international season with two divisions (test). I can do ODI as well later.
Problems:
Logos are whited out. I know how to fix this but it will take ages. It took me about 20 mins to do for one team.
Therefore I'll release a file later which has the international season. Logos will be wrong until someone fixed them. I'm happy to outline the process.
I'll also release a small program so that people can choose the team or teams they play as.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Ok, try this out for the moment:
Place the IntSeason.tmt folder into your Documents and Settings/EA Sports Cricket 2005 folder
Use the Team Selector.exe file to open the tmt file and choose the team you want to play with.
Stadiums are still English, it was crashing when I changed them and logos are whited out (see post above).
To fix them open 098cbcdc3909d3696918eb22379f3508.fsh and import the l1, l2, l3 and fl graphic file and binary extensions for every team using FshEd.

Editor is written in .net and requires the 2.0 sdk framework.

Removed. Get the one below.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Here's a better version. All the stadiums are now correct. Logos still not.

Attachments

• IntSeason.zip
    142.8 KB · Views: 39

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
avk2love said:
waiting for ur one day int season version ..........

That depends on how simular the format is for the tmt file and whether I have to make big changes to the editor I made.

jaiit_84

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
plz use the aus domestic season for one day international season bcos it contains only 6 teams.i am waiting for ur 1 day season

avk2love

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
jaiit_84 said:
plz use the aus domestic season for one day international season bcos it contains only 6 teams.i am waiting for ur 1 day season
if so
then how will one play with all the international sides.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I think Sylvester did that already.
I won't have time to do anything on this for another week maybe but will try to then.

Users who are viewing this thread