Introducing Mamba Games, your friendly neighborhood cricket publisher!

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
They (pirates) can play ac09 online, so why is CR any different?

AC09 doesn't has the online check to see if the game is proper like most other online games have so right now any pirated copy can go online with no problem.
CR is from Pakistan and they know what piracy can do so most probably they will have some online check

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
sid, will ya pay 900 rs for CR ? ;)

although with the amount of your posts in this forum, i guess you wont mind paying even 9000 Rs ! :p :D

Hitterman

International Coach
CR is the game for which I can spend some money. It is their first title and they have done well. They are in competition with Ashes Cricket 2009.

baba08

School Cricketer
i would also get the game to support them plus playing online against pc members will be fun

P

pcfan123

CR is the game for which I can spend some money. It is their first title and they have done well. They are in competition with Ashes Cricket 2009.

They will never be able to compete simply because the game is not on console. AC09 sold 98% of their copies on console versions. The PC version was almost and afterthought and horribly pirated.

Would not be surprised at all if the next edition of AC09 is console only.

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
They will never be able to compete simply because the game is not on console. AC09 sold 98% of their copies on console versions. The PC version was almost and afterthought and horribly pirated.

Would not be surprised at all if the next edition of AC09 is console only.
it is 60%,not 98%.but still piracy in C07>>>>>>>>>piracy in AC09.i think :).btw i am buying this via retail,(dumping Mw2 for Some time:noway)
Btw Seriously guys,game will be released in 30th,and we(the people of subcontinent) don't know the retail price,Distributor Etc,

Mr.Rafey Please give us Some details, :help:help

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

DarkBoyBlunder said 98% so I'll go with his estimate overs yours. No offence :)

Undefeatable

School Cricketer
can't wait to buy this game..
doesn't matter how much it costs i will pay for this game :spy

Rafey

Mindstorm Studios Representative
it is 60%,not 98%.but still piracy in C07>>>>>>>>>piracy in AC09.i think :).btw i am buying this via retail,(dumping Mw2 for Some time:noway)
Btw Seriously guys,game will be released in 30th,and we(the people of subcontinent) don't know the retail price,Distributor Etc,

Mr.Rafey Please give us Some details, :help:help
Hey guddu and everyone else,

The only place we can guarantee availability of the game by October 30th is on steam. Reason being that we (as Mindstorm Studios) are publishing on steam ourselves.

We do not have a publishing partner in India and Pakistan as yet, so you won't see CR in retail stores at launch. Expect some news on this by mid-November, and availability a few weeks after that.

Once again, if you want to get your hands on the game soon, we would recommend that you purchase it through steam.

scion_sid said:
does Steam accept Pay Pal?
It does

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
thanks for the Reply :),look like i have to wait for December :noway(i cant buy from steam,i don't own any credit card)

Users who are viewing this thread