IPL - Transfer/Trade/Auction Thread

Nah, Patel unsold is an even bigger joke, he's so underrated.

Or maybe, your post is the biggest joke. Did you see how even Zaheer Khan was hammering him when he came to India? I don't think he's under-rated, I think he's pretty much overrated. Such a poor spinner- how did he ever make it to England's starting XI?

Shows exactly how much you know about him, he's a batting all rounder, and his batting is good enough to get him into the England team, even. I don't blame you for putting him down though, probably haven't seen what him in his full flow/form.

Patel from ENG XI and Patel from NZ XI are related? ..."the Lost Brothers"

Samit Patel, no relation to Jeetan. Or was that a joke post?

If it was a joke it was a terrible one. Patel is probably the most common sir name in India, maybe next to Singh or Shah :p.

I've seen lots of Patel. He's not amazing but he's good enough to make it into the starting 11 probably. Pretty average bowlers, Gets wickets by being tonked around.

back to Shakib. he should be a replacement for S. Malik

I would love to have Cameroon White and Shakib al Hassan in my side. Big Delhi Fan :D

and those who had taken English players for million dollars must be thinking again if they were right after watching yesterdays thrashing by WI

Flintoff is worth 150,000 us dollars

i would perfer hopes symonds watson white mcdonald bravo oram afrdi all over him in twenty20

bushy added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

I go for delhi too

Wait to u see big dirk nannes is going to star

shippy has picked up some great players from victoria

Well Chennai and Bangalore must have got an heart attack last nite. Lolz. Ryder and KP to get a lot drinks as they join Mallya. :D

dont talk about something you really dont know any thing about ...

Do they play a domestic Twenty/20 competition in Bangladesh? He's never played in it at least because all 9 of his Twenty/20 games were international.

yes they do, yesterday was one of the leagues final match, and Ash's team lost! :happy

lol i could walk into the bangladesh side and star. there are better grade teams then those hacks. they should be vanished by the icc.

Users who are viewing this thread