IPL3:The rise of the T20 domestic event in india

Who is to say that India is the only place that can afford to pay these salaries? With enough corporate sponsors Eng and Aus can easily pull it off.

Exactly, and anyone who hold the cricketers even remotely responsible for the attack need to have their head examined.

Big shame for the Pakistanis, guess they will have to wait for the EPL or something similar. Its just a matter of time before one of the other nations comes up with one and most cricketers would much rather play in a 2020 league outside of India, so they do not have to be locked inside their hotel rooms for 2 months and undergo massive security checks.
LOL Why the aggression when its been made clear in the articles that the Pakistani government / Sports Ministry is what's stopping them playing here! The IPL has even extended the date to allow them to play! What more can we do?!

Who is to say that India is the only place that can afford to pay these salaries? With enough corporate sponsors Eng and Aus can easily pull it off.

except for the fact that they wont. the other boards cant even pay their own players properly. hence, the preference for the IPL in the first place.

I never blamed India or the BCCI, I said its a "Big shame for the Pakistanis ". Both boards are to blame

Hmarka added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

except for the fact that they wont. the other boards cant even pay their own players properly. hence, the preference for the IPL in the first place.

No player prefers IPL to their home boards, if that was the case then we would have actually seen someone LEAVE international cricket for the IPL. And no, Symonds does not count, he was kicked out by CA

No player prefers IPL to their home boards, if that was the case then we would have actually seen someone LEAVE international cricket for the IPL. And no, Symonds does not count, he was kicked out by CA

by preference, i meant "not worrying about injuries" and "fatigue" from
too much cricket.

Hmarka said:
I never blamed India or the BCCI, I said its a "Big shame for the Pakistanis ". Both boards are to blame

Hmarka said:
Dare said:
View Post

Your failing to realize that cricketers had nothing to do with that attack and that it was just a way for India to get back at Pakistan in some sort of way.
Exactly,

I think my assumption that you did blame India in some way or the other was totally justified. :) Not saying that you did do that with intention or whatever, just giving my point as to why I felt that.

like how you didnt dig up my posts in which I note the PCBs incompetence. Cherry picking is a great tactic to fool the sheep, you should work for FOX news.

like how you didnt dig up my posts in which I note the PCBs incompetence. Cherry picking is a great tactic to fool the sheep, you should work for FOX news.
I never questioned your views or arguments on the PCB's incompetence, I support those views as well.

I brought this portion up simply because this was the portion I had to voice my views in. The fact that I didn't counter your other posts simply means I have nothing to say and think that they are right.

Look, I'm not that guy who would flame you on every other post just because you said something which I consider inappropriate. You need to relax, and stop thinking of my posts at jibes at you.

Users who are viewing this thread