Is there an official release date?

slewpy10

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Gday
I just wanted to know if a specific release date has been set for the game in Australia?
Sorry if this has been asked/answered before.
Thanks for your help guys

Its down as the 23/3 at shopto.net. Im counting down the days. Still i would have preferred it at least a few days before the world cup starts.

It won't be 28th Feb. We're working to the 23rd March as our target.

23rd March isnt too bad, I hope we get a demo sooner rather than later...

I think they are releasing the game out in the middle of the World Cup because, they need to have the exact Squads, and Kits. As some of the countries haven?t even released their Official kits yet, also some countries may also remove players who have injury with the reserves.

slewpy10 said:
Gday
I just wanted to know if a specific release date has been set for the game in Australia?
Sorry if this has been asked/answered before.
Thanks for your help guys

It will be all over the forums when it is announced.

Sorry manee mate
Its just that I have seen one source that states the release date as being the 1st March and another as the 7th March (in Australia). So I'm really hoping for a March 1 release. when you think about it that's only in a couple of weeks!

johnj said:
It won't be 28th Feb. We're working to the 23rd March as our target.

This guy is a programmer of the game, his word is better than everyone elses you will hear.

I wish they would release some more screenshots, or a new press release.

The game stores over in NZ have it at the earliest on 29th of March, latest 4th of April so johnj date would be about right for those countries that get the game before others.

I saw an add for it in a cricket magazine the other day for the 14th I think.

Over on codemasters forum some guy saw an ad for it being out on the 7th but that looked to be a typo and this is probably the same. If it's going to be out any earlier Rubbergenius would be the man you would want to hear it from.

Users who are viewing this thread