• No way, I already spent my cash

Votes: 25 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CallyT

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey Big Ant,

Just wondering if there is any DLC planned.

I personally would have no issue if there was a "Ground pack" or a "Bats / equipment package" etc.

Understand the licensing issues etc, but I would love generic representations of all grounds rather that 3 /4 teams playing out of Melbourne stadium etc.

Would love to see heaps more variations of modern / current bats. Kinda a choice of a Kookaburra or a Grey nick Scoop at present. Even more sponsor options for Bats etc.

I would never pay for new grounds or equipment. However......

I would pay for new features such as a ground CREATOR or an online career type thing (sort of like fifa's 'pro clubs)

Bit of a stretch i know, but i just could not see myself paying for cosmetic stuff

I am yet to master the game. DLC is hardly on my radar atm but I would welcome additional content.

Depends what it is. With DB14 covering so much of whats already out there, I doubt if it would be commercially viable...but thats just me. I mean, what kind of DLC would it be?

- new bats/equipment? (you can already customise in CA)
- new grounds (maybe..but would you pay for it when we already have grounds in the game?)
- new/improved career mode (this would perhaps form DB15)

So yeah, I dunno.....

Depends what it is. With DB14 covering so much of whats already out there, I doubt if it would be commercially viable...but thats just me. I mean, what kind of DLC would it be?

- new bats/equipment? (you can already customise in CA)
- new grounds (maybe..but would you pay for it when we already have grounds in the game?)
- new/improved career mode (this would perhaps form DB15)

So yeah, I dunno.....

You can't make new bats/equipment :facepalm

It all depends on what it is, if the DLC improved the game for me then yes I would buy it. However if it was only cosmetic then the price would also be a factor.

Multiple bowling actions pack DLC will be nice... but maybe next time!!!
:clap

I would definitely like to see more stadiums..........
maybe give the tools and the players can build the stadiums as well, removing the need to licence them.....i would love to see small country towns as well as more stadiums repositoire

To be honest, if DLC could fund the business to keep producing more patches, games in the series and bring the AI up to standard I'd pay for "coloured stitching on the inside of the Velcro on Dutch players armguards" DLC.

At this point in time the focus really needs to move to how they handle patch 2.

You idiots, system starts with an 's', and it's already in the game.

is there any way to get 'proper' bat manufacturers ie.

- Kookaburra
- Gray Nicholls
- GM
- Sahara, etc

Same for pads, gear, etc.

I'm specifically after the Kookaburra Kahuna Pro or Firebird.

Users who are viewing this thread