I've played 2004 pc version

disco

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I picked up 2004 today (12/12/03) and the gameplay is very promising to say the least. Terrific animation. As promised a great selection of teams, stadiums, players and competitions. A smarter wicketkeeper than 2002. Some new features that will be obvious when you play the game. A few minor bugs that could be fixed with a patch ie a player misfielding- yes misfielding- and the AI batsmen not taking advantage of it by running on the misfield. A lack of real life players' faces. A career mode over several seasons is absent- or perhaps I haven't found it yet!!!! Hopefully it is there. Overall a very pleasing effort. Oh well, back out to the centre!!!

hmm...didnt ea promise us a season mode spanning over 4 years? and which stadiums frm India hv made it?

i wouldn't believe you until you post some screenies ...........
...............................................................................................

his timezone seems to be that of India/Pakistan (unless he changes it after reading this), and to my best knowledge the game aint out over there as yet!

hmm....fishy, aye

Hmm thats true... we cannot believe him until he posts some screens from the game

Hey BOB
Plzzzzzzz post the Screenshots of the game!!!!!!!!!!!
WE really wanna see it

I hope u arent lieing :angry:

DVDCrave has C2k4 for PC in stocks . is that means that the game is released???

Keeping fingures crossed

I thought only PS2 version was released. I can't believe you untill you post some screenshot or atleast give some info as to where you got the PC version so that other guys on the forum near the store can buy it as well.

Well I personally thought that originally the PC version was set to be released a week after the ps2 which is inkeeping with Games Warehouse where I ordered mine. They have a release date of the 19th for PC, one week from today. I dont think it will be out until then!!!

Well, then how come Mr. Bob have the PC version??
Im confused till I get his reply.

Maybe I am wrong maybe I am right. Trust me I dont mind being wrong if the game is out!!!

Hi Guys,

I think there is a lot of confusion about whether PC cd of cricket 2004 has been released or not. Yes, its is releases in some stores in au like dvdcrave, and belinwall au. They are major stores in AU and they can't be wrong. The thing is that some stores in au are getting the product earlier than the others.

BABAI

Users who are viewing this thread