Story JC's Graphics 4 Stories Thread: ICC Events Package Released

@Aussie Team: Yes, can you tell me where the Chappell Hadlee is being played? Just because there are different logos for whether they're in New Zealand or Australia. If there are games in both I'll use both of them, or find something I can do.

It is held in New Zealand. :)

And mate don't forget about the signature..:D

@riz: Yeah sorry, tbh I forgot all about your request.

Do you want one that you can paste into the forum and edit the scores from there, or a screenshot that you can edit with photoshop or some photo editor?

And mate don't forget about the signature..

The signature...?

And on second thoughts, I can't find the Chappell Hadlee logo so I just won't use it

Last edited:
OK. Could you edit this image? It is written as commonwealth bank, could you write as National Bank ?

bankchaphador9.png

That banner and the signature are both stunning works of art mate, thanks very much.

by the way, how do I code my signature so that when you click on the sigpic it takes you to the story.

Once again, thanks mate.

harrisb added 14 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

The only problem i have with the signature is that the file size is too large when I try to copy across the url, and when i save it as a picture on my computer (.gif), it does the animation on my computer, but it doesn't do the animation on this website, is there any way you can reduce the file size?

by the way, how do I code my signature so that when you click on the sigpic it takes you to the story.

highlight the "[SIGPIC][SIGPIC]" and use the hyperlink button to encode your thread's url to the signature.

I just do it
PHP:
[url=www.yourlinkhere.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/url]

ok, that's fine, but i can't use the signature at the moment as the file size is too large.

"Wow" Excellent Banner mate.. Can I use it for the signature either?

Cricinfo Scorecard Overlay

I've put together a scorecard overlay for anyone to use. It's not 100% accurate but it's as close as possible, given that we're posting on a forum.

It may seem quite tricky to use, and it is very fiddly but it's the best I could think of and once you get used to it you should find it easier to use.

The Three files are:

- a Text document with the code for the overlay
- a Text document with image links to the images which are specific to each country
- a Word document, which is a tutorial on how to use it

It's not quick to use - it's not a case of just entering some scores and pushing enter, you need to align everything etc. But it doesn't require photoshop or anything to use, so that's a bonus.

Used correctly it will definitely add to your story and improve the presentation.
Cheers!

Attachments

• Overlay Text File.txt
    2.8 KB · Views: 82
  • Image Bars.txt
    806 bytes · Views: 63
  • Tutorial Word document.doc
    307 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
thanks jc reps to you :)

riz7khan12 added 10 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

im having trouble downloading it it wont unzip could you put up a rar file or put up the file again?

I don't have win.rar so I have just released them individually...

Btw Aussie Team your sig is linked in the same post as your banner now.

The next installment of my website overlay. Australia's was on Page 1, (I'm going in alphabetical order) now it's Bangladesh:

2gwuk2v.jpg

Bangladesh in England, 2010
21opvuw.jpg

Bulletin
Brilliant Tamim Lights Up Lord's

tamim_iqbal.jpg

A dazzling Tamim Iqbal scripted a memorable fight back with a scintillating 94 ball century as Bangladesh fought hard in the first Test at Lord's after asked to follow-on by England. Bangladesh ended day 4 on 328 for 5, leading England by 105 runs with 5 wickets remaining in the second innings. Bangladesh resumed the day on 237 for 7, still needing 69 runs to avoid the follow-on. Three quick wickets in the morning session wrapped up the Bangladesh first innings on 282 as they fell 24 runs short of the follow-on target.

The highlight of the day was what went after Bangladesh started their second innings. Young Tamim Iqbal toyed with the England bowling line-up with sublime stroke play and dispatched them every corner of the field on his way to the 94 ball century. It was the first century by a Bangladeshi batsman in England and second fastest at Lord?s. He was well supported by a stubborn Imrul Kayes who struck a patient and assured 75 runs and picked-up his maiden Test fifty. The pair shared a Bangladeshi record 185 runs first wicket partnership in Test cricket.

England bowlers appeared tooth-less during their 185 run stand and ran out of ideas to unsettle the unique blend of aggressive and calm batting by the two Bangladesh openers.

Tamim was particularly merciless to Tim Bresnan and spanked him for 14 runs in 4 balls as he raced to his century mark. He also took Graeme Swan to the sword with two huge sixes and couple of boundaries as the prolific wicket-taker for England found it very difficult to contain Tamim. The pair was finally separated when Tamim mistimed a Stephen Finn delivery to deep fine leg immediately after reaching his maiden Lord?s century. Imrul soon followed Tamim, but the good work of this pair was carried on by Zunaid Siddique and Jahurul Islam who shared a 100 run 3rd wicket partnership.

Jahurul was unlucky to miss his maiden Test fifty as he was unfortunately caught and bowled of an inside edge by an innocuous Jonathan Trott delivery. However , Zunaid completed his second Test fifty of the match and remained unbeaten on 66 at the end of the days play. Among the success of the Bangladeshi top order, the only failure was Mohammad Ashraful who played a little cameo of 21 runs but frustrated the Bangladesh fans with a soft dismissal in the first over of the second new ball. Bangladesh also lost Shahadat Hossain who came in as a night-watchman as his castle was shattered by an in-swinging James Anderson delivery.

Bangladesh skipper Shakib Al Hasan joined Zunaid remained unbeaten on 2. Much of Bangladesh?s hope to save this Test match will rest on the shoulders of this pair when they will resume play tomorrow.

talzk2.jpg

PHP:
[INDENT][IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2gwuk2v.jpg[/IMG]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Arial"][B]Insert Tour or Tournament Name Here[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/21opvuw.jpg[/IMG]
[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][B]Bulletin[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE="3"][FONT="Arial"][B]Insert Title Here[/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

INSERT PICTURE HERE

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Insert Text Here[/FONT][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/talzk2.jpg[/IMG][/INDENT]

Users who are viewing this thread