Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

hi, you are great with kits..waiting for those patches but want to know can we have name of the players on the backside of the kits like in cricket 07 we had and the correct faces of all the players..
please provide yours view on this

I dont think we can have Names at the back of the kits. Atleast not without hardcore hacking. For this lot of milestones have to be passed. As far as correct faces are concerned , its as easy to make a face as it is to make a Team kit or a bat.

Basically, if there is anything in the game ,it can be changed or replaced. But yeah to add something extra is going to be tough ( rather very tough ).

Once a W32 file browser is released , i could also remodel few of the stadiums to get you a better experience. Trust me , im even better at modeling than im at Making Kits. By remodeling stadiums i mean , making models, bigger , smaller, adding more details , changing the Normals Map, Maybe if the game allows add a few new stands or pavilions, realistic looking screens, seats, vendors, crowds, camera men, security, ticket counters etc ( all without making them look out of place ). Maybe i could replace an old stadium with a newer more popular one. The game has its models made in Max & Maya so doing changes without breaking the game shouldn't be tough.

Its changing the AI & internal coding which will be a problem.

Have to say love the kits although is it possible to change the fern on the Blackcaps shirt to the proper logo please ?
Thanks heaps :)

Hola Senor !

New Zealand ODI Alternate Kit​

Transmission XI OD Kit - MCC XI OD Kit​
Designed & Made by Team Kabooka​

Expect a video montage of all the One Day kits in real time action soon

Great kits mate, but I think the MCC kit will look better if it had MCC Spirit of Cricket as a sponsor instead of Barclays.

Hey man, y cant we download your awesome kits??

great kits mate when are u releasing them

Nice complilation Kabboka. The kits look much better when seen in an actual in game video. Are you going to start making test kits?

Kakooba, your kits are superb.
The video's presentation is great.
I really cant wait for the legal method to be out

Last edited:
So we can't make downloads until someone can legally bypass Securom? Would that ever even happen though?

So we can't make downloads until someone can legally bypass Securom? Would that ever even happen though?

I dont think so that its possible if you ask me honestly.
However, some members on PC say that they are working.
So we can just wait and hope for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread