Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

Does anyone still have the World XI Kit available from this download set? I can't seem to find it, it's an AWESOME looking kit?...

Hello everyone,

I dunno how to install adidas ST bat, as it is a *.dds file format.

I have googled a few website on dds installation, but i've seen so much that i'm confused.

Can anyone please help me as to how do i go abt install the *.dds file which in this case is a adidas ST bat.

thanks in advance.

Ninad

Very good kits..hey kabooka my old friend :)

I have replaced the textpack files with the ones you have given ... but it turns out that the bats appear pink and green during gameplay and also in customisation ... what should I do? have used big editor for this.

great

great batpack but when i install the bats ,and play my game ashes cricket2009
the bats which i have replaced turns green purple please give reply.

You just need to replace one of those. Like for example, Transmission and Codemasters. Both, batsmen and WK pads. That's it.

I get it. As it is England, the players are licensed so, they may have their licensed accessories. You need to open the player editor, set the pads for England players as codemasters/transmission. Only replace codemasters/transmission pads from the mods.

I've added Zimbabwe's and Ireland's ODI kits but when I go into the game the is a purple to green flash on the chest.What must I do?

Users who are viewing this thread