Kshitiz's Downloads Centre, 4Gb bats Requests - on!!!

How do you rate my bats ?

• < 7/10

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • 8/10

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • 9/10

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • 10/10

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
evertonfan said:
Nice bat, hope you release it soon.

Thank you, i 'll try fixing it.

Ok, while i am busy fixing the anchor bat, i thought i would havea easy go. Here is the hero honda ton. i am planning to release 8 or ten addon bats. But i think i'll have to wait for bf, since he is releasing a addon pack too. I'll then release mine afyterwards, so i know the exact numbers. Till the time being, i will release bats seperately, when i ams atisfied with them. What do you think of the hero honda?

Attachments

• ScreenShot.jpg
    ScreenShot.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Hi everyone, sad no replies. Here is another bat, my bat, the ss impact in 4gb. I will release the 3 bats that i have made till now together tommorrow. But i want to know something. We all know that bf is about to release a batpack v2 which will expand bats upto a limit. So i want to know shall i make the 62 ...., 150.... or in the default 55?

As always, feedback and suggestions are welcome.

Attachments

• ScreenShot.jpg
    ScreenShot.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 126
Nice works.

But try bringing the blue and black stripes of the SS Impact (Blue Labels) closer to the front stickers so that there is no gap between the black border of the front label and the stripes.

And instead of drawing the curves using the pencil tool, you can make the shape of the front label by drawing a blue coloured rectangle with length less than its breadth.Then use the eliptical marque tool and draw a circle and move it on the rectangle such that the portion of the elipse within the rectangle forms a semi-circle with the straight line joining the 2 lower vertices as its diametre.Then press delete key and you will get the shape of the front label. This is a bit difficult and I was practicing this yesterday while watching the Canadian GP but it will give a more perfect shape.

kuttakumar said:
Nice works.

But try bringing the blue and black stripes of the SS Impact (Blue Labels) closer to the front stickers so that there is no gap between the black border of the front label and the stripes.

And instead of drawing the curves using the pencil tool, you can make the shape of the front label by drawing a blue coloured rectangle with length less than its breadth.Then use the eliptical marque tool and draw a circle and move it on the rectangle such that the portion of the elipse within the rectangle forms a semi-circle with the straight line joining the 2 lower vertices as its diametre.Then press delete key and you will get the shape of the front label. This is a bit difficult and I was practicing this yesterday while watching the Canadian GP but it will give a more perfect shape.

thanks kk but the curves will have to remain the same be cause after cutting i have to also draw a black out line with the lasso tool. I will try and fixing it. And i will bring the stripes togetheer. What about the anchor and the hero?

The anchor and hero ones were nice too. BTW, wasn't the Hero Honda bat suppose to have the logo in Hero Honda at the back also? Correct me if I am wrong.

And you can make the black outline too that way. After you made the shape click on it using the magic wand tool and then using copy-paste make a new layer. Now right click on the layer and select Blending Option.Then click on Stroke select stroke type as colour and the colour as black. Change the size to get the desired thickness.

kuttakumar said:
The anchor and hero ones were nice too. BTW, wasn't the Hero Honda bat suppose to have the logo in Hero Honda at the back also? Correct me if I am wrong.

And you can make the black outline too that way. After you made the shape click on it using the magic wand tool and then using copy-paste make a new layer. Now right click on the layer and select Blending Option.Then click on Stroke select stroke type as colour and the colour as black. Change the size to get the desired thickness.

couldnt understand iot. Can you support it with some pics in the scratch bat making tutorial?

could you make this bat for me in 4GB please
its a RNS LARSONS
could u post it on it own and not in a bat pack please

Attachments

• k_picky photos.zip
    680.1 KB · Views: 5
i've made your bat k picky. There are two files in the attachment.
no.1 - 7acd............fsh which will replace the slazenger se.
no.2 - 864..............fsh which is bat 63 and you'll have to edit the xml yourself.

Enjoy. Sorry i couldnt post a screenie.

THE RNS LARSONS EVERLAST.

Attachments

• Bats.zip
    394.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
4gb GN Gladius

Ok guys, heres another bat which i will add to the add-on pack . THE GRAY - NICOLLS GLADIUS.

Please post your suggestions about the bat. Also because i need them to see how i am going till now.

The bat is looking ridiculous here, because of the streching i made into the screenie template. It is really beautiful other wise. See the next two for example:-

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Nice bat mate. But it is very very blurry and stretched... fix that please.

it doesent look 4GB it looks a really good 2GB coz like Burmas ones are fresh they look clean this one has some blurs and stuff on it

well. i know the screenie looks a bit blurry, because i can play max at 1024*768 and also due to my poor screenshot taking i've given the proper screenshot also by its right, but still if its blurry, fair enough, i'll revise it and release it with my expansion pack.

Sorry guys, had been out of action.
First of all many thanks to everyone. Now this time i revised my ss impact, or i should say REMADE the ss impact cos its 100% Scratch . Please tell me anythingn you would like to and help me to improve.

13xo.jpg
21qb.jpg
35ob.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread