Not open for further replies.

KST

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
broadsig.png
.:D.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Its a rip. There is no background for that. I made that sig using 8-10 textures. I have the psd to prove my point as well.

PC has its first ripper.

KST

School Cricketer
for your kind information i have not ripped anybody's work i searched it as bg believe me or else i will show you from the next works investigate if you want i have not ripped

Last edited:

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The only thing I see 'ripped' from both works is the overlayed dots in the bottom right corner. Other than that it seems to be original.

I don't think using a texture in a similiar place as someone else has done it counts as 'ripping'. It just borders plagirism.

EDIT: Well, when you look at it closer. It's as if he has copied some areas from your signature and used them in a different way on his. But it's still not classed as 'ripping' since that means to completely copy a graphic pixel for pixel.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
If you look carefully all corners except the top right one are copied. The texure over Charlotte in the bottom left is used by him in bottom right.

He has actually used my background and just removed the render and the surrounding area. In no means he could have manged to produce the exactly same result unless it isn't ripped.

Edit : I've checked it from the staff members of a solely dedicated graphics forum and they say it is a rip.

Last edited:

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I agree with you pranav he has plagarised but the best solution can be ask kst for his signature psd file that will prove all the things.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
mate i agree that i have ripped your work pls dont ban me i dont want to be banned pls give me a last warning

Haha we have it from the legend himself. This is what he had to say when he PM'ed me.

I would have left you alone but I am not going to do so for the following reasons :
  • Not accepting that you ripped the sig and instead arguing about it.
  • Accusing me of ripping KBC's works.
I won't take anything back. I've already reported you to an Admin.

KST

School Cricketer
Ok do it no problem i will become banned report admin more something negative so that i be premanent ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread