Last Movie You Watched

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^ Yup in addtion to that Yuvi scences are awesome, especially that match between Punjab & Bihar.
Yup. How the other players look at Yuvi. He had that 'swag' from that time itself. He scores 330 odd and gets selected for U19 WC. And the reel Yuvi looks exactly like real Yuvi. I saw somewhere that he lost 25 kg for this film.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
hqdefault.jpg

Divya was that stormy
wave of love
that touched us ,
drenched us ,
And passed us . :(

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
**** possible SPOILERS ahead ****

I watched MS Dhoni - The Untold Story too. Was very very good as a tale of a "struggling but ambitious young man from a small city, going on to achieve some of the biggest cricketing honors"

Sushant Singh nailed Dhoni to perfection - the walk, the talk, the batting style, the micro mannerisms and expressions. Amazing job.

There were some issues though - the romantic angle was stretched a bit too much, making the first part of second half less engrossing. Songs were unnecessary. And I was very disappointed how they showed MSD as an unstoppable batsman and pushed his cricketing acument/leadership/keeping abilities to the background. But I guess getting too technical would have made the movie not so friendly for "general" audiences. Also his Test career wasn't touched - except for a very brief newspaper clipping showing "India becoming the no.1 Test team"

The casting of the support actors was superb too - young Yuvi was eerily uncanny in resemblance. So was Dalmiya. I wish they hadn't copped out of saying the name of the "three players" who MSD wanted dropped before the CB series - but again they probably just wanted to avoid controversy

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
. I wish they hadn't copped out of saying the name of the "three players" who MSD wanted dropped before the CB series - but again they probably just wanted to avoid controversy
I somewhere read that they were Gautam Gambhir, Virender Sehwag and Sourav Ganguly.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I somewhere read that they were Gautam Gambhir, Virender Sehwag and Sourav Ganguly.

But Gambhir played in CB series

It was Laxman, Ganguly and Sehwag I think. They had been dropped before and Dhoni wanted to field a young team

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
Miss Peregrine's Home for peculiar children
Best Dialogue: Barron : Death for Jake and Miss Peregrine , Eternal Life for me ( Emma who is blowing wind from his mouth keeping Barron to the wall) Barron : and a mint for you.
Storks
Best Dialogue : Junior : Now Storks don't deliver babies.

And

Maalik
Best Dialogue (Urdu)
Both dad and son are in army

Dad wesay agar koi intelligence report mil jai Kay god Jin logon ko uthati leta hai un ko kahan Rakhta ha.To aik he raid marain aur sab ko le aiyen.
@Perfect Square ^^

Users who are viewing this thread