Last Movie You Watched

Thanks for responding, except I am no further forward in making my mind up :p
It looks like clichéd Hollywood bollocks, but then that's my opinion![DOUBLEPOST=1501106941][/DOUBLEPOST]
You mean you were making up you are stunningly attractive? Mmm perhaps best leave that there!

Back on topic is .Kong : Skull Island worth seeing?

Crikey I see myself as dog ugly fat and repulsive... It's everyone else who convince me otherwise!!!

Interstellar
Do Not go gentle into that good night
Old age should burn and rave at close of day
Rage , rage against the dying of the light
Though wise men at their end know that dark is right.

Viceroy's House -it was ok, bit of a token gesture love story thrown in. The bits that concentrated on the Partition were much better........

I hate wikipedia ! I saw this film named Family Katta (marathi film) in Amazon and it is mentioned as comedy-drama in wikipedia. So, wanted to have a good time after hectic work and I started to watch it with my mom. This is so freaking emotional that it was so hard to control tears in front of my mom. I hate wikipedia. But a good touching film.

I hate wikipedia ! I saw this film named Family Katta (marathi film) in Amazon and it is mentioned as comedy-drama in wikipedia. So, wanted to have a good time after hectic work and I started to watch it with my mom. This is so freaking emotional that it was so hard to control tears in front of my mom. I hate wikipedia. But a good touching film.
So, Wikipedia was correct in pointing that it was comedy-Drama.

So who likes romantic films... ? This one is different but worth a shout as it's quirky and funny...

That movie is greeeat! Plus almost every Marathi filmmaker tend to produce such films; first half is all fun, comic and then in second half they go sentimental. If you're into Marathi films that much, watch Ventilator sometime. :)

Users who are viewing this thread