Canada
Just wow, what a great movie

MV5BMTQ5NTI2NTI4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjk2NDA2OQ@@._V1_.jpg

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
I finally watched Star Wars 8 last night. Forced myself to watch it after polishing off Mandalorian.

It was dreadful haha

Not looking forward to 9 at all, but best to get it out of the way as well.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Great movie that. Keep meaning to watch again.
The book was by PD James, who was famed for her Adam Dalgliesh series of mystery books. Considering her tendency for mystery and crime I feel this novel from 1992 is a master stroke as she was planning and researching for Original sin.

The film itself was adapted well from the book and Clive Owens performance was very good.
Post automatically merged:

I finally watched Star Wars 8 last night. Forced myself to watch it after polishing off Mandalorian.

It was dreadful haha

Not looking forward to 9 at all, but best to get it out of the way as well.
Eight was a shocker and sadly they've destroyed what should have been an end to an amazing franchise.

CooldiPargi

Aal Izz Well
India
RCB...
CSK
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Good Movie, had zero expectations tbh. Loved the action sequences and background score.

Don't know about other countries but here, censorship is complete nuisance. Like they blured whole Bar, seriously? Who does that? Or is it bcos I live in Gujarat?
uncharted_xxlg.jpg
If they're making movies based on games, then I would love to see FarCry 3 and Total Overdose In live action.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good Movie, had zero expectations tbh. Loved the action sequences and background score.

Don't know about other countries but here, censorship is complete nuisance. Like they blured whole Bar, seriously? Who does that? Or is it bcos I live in Gujarat?
View attachment 263856
If they're making movies based on games, then I would love to see FarCry 3 and Total Overdose In live action.
I'd love to see a pillars of eternity series or an ori and the blind forest animated film. Far Cry 3 would be sweet as well, if done right of course.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Great book as well.
Yes, as a stated in a previous post, a different turn of style for PD James she did this while researching for 'unnatural causes' interesting enough though I feel she may have gone on in her 'an unsuitable job for a women' and made a heroine out of Cordelia Gray in similar fashion to Adam Dalgliesh but the sequel came ten years after.

Users who are viewing this thread