ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
lawrence_of_arabia.jpg

Quite honestly one of the best I have ever seen. I've always heard the praise that this movie received and it was on my list to watch for years. I never really wanted to spend 4 hours just to watch a movie.

I had to split the movie, I watched the first half until the intermission one day and the second half the next day.

I can honestly say this has easily made it into the top 5 movies I have ever seen.

Highly highly recommended

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Watched two movies last night

moonlight_u-L-F8UNIQ0.jpg

It was good, 8/10

61jyAOZd8AL._AC_SL1024_.jpg

Fantastic movie, 9/10

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
View attachment 266334

Quite honestly one of the best I have ever seen. I've always heard the praise that this movie received and it was on my list to watch for years. I never really wanted to spend 4 hours just to watch a movie.

I had to split the movie, I watched the first half until the intermission one day and the second half the next day.

I can honestly say this has easily made it into the top 5 movies I have ever seen.

I got this movie on DVD, it's long but a fantastic movie.

I recently watched The Adam Project

1650683094882.png

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
View attachment 266334

Got to see an original film print of this at a local cinema, really was an experience. Seen it numerous times over the years and it still takes my breath away at times.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
MV5BYjBlOGFhODEtZThmMS00OTgwLTk0MjAtNDgxNWFhY2JhYTE1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUzOTY1NTc@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg

Been on my to watch list for a long time. Loved the surreal aura throughout, visually a great film too.

Users who are viewing this thread