Last Movie You Watched

"X-Men : First Class" - Freaking' brilliant film! After Inception, this is the next film that I enjoyed watching so much in the theatre! Hadnt watched the first version, and plan to watch it today on Netflix, but this one is superb!
Just came after watching. Brilliant movie, amazing. Can't wait for it's sequel.

I might go to watch it as well. Will also watch Kung Fu Panda 2. Not on the same day obviously. :p

I might go to watch it as well. Will also watch Kung Fu Panda 2. Not on the same day obviously. :p

I'm going for X Men : First Class this week, and I've already watched Kung Fu Panda 2 in 3D. and it was more than awesome, brilliant.
Expecting the same from X Men, though I'll miss Jackman.

ARe you thinking what i'm thinking Chewie :p
He came... ;)

Just came after watching. Brilliant movie, amazing. Can't wait for it's sequel.

It seems this one (X-Men: First Class) was a prequel to the earlier versions that released (thats what I am hearing). So I guess if this is the first one of the series that you are watching, then you should start watching the earlier versions because those are the sequels to this movie.

Source Code.
Blown away by the plot:eek:. Simply the best movie since Inception. :clap

Source Code was okay. It was unnecessarily complicated. The whole real-unreal concept was not logical at all, or at least wasn't put across in a logical manner. Doesn't even come close to Inception.

It seems this one (X-Men: First Class) was a prequel to the earlier versions that released (thats what I am hearing). So I guess if this is the first one of the series that you are watching, then you should start watching the earlier versions because those are the sequels to this movie.

No, it was the first in it's new trilogy. This movie was meant to be of introduction. The real fight will start in next part. Wikipedia it.

If I am wrong then what's in his previous parts. How these mutants evolved?

Last edited:
Source Code was okay. It was unnecessarily complicated. The whole real-unreal concept was not logical at all, or at least wasn't put across in a logical manner. Doesn't even come close to Inception.

Well it was summed up nicely in the end.
They thought they were just accessing the memories of dead people for 8 minutes, but in reality they were just transferring him to another parallel universe 8 minutes before the explosion. He proved that in the end by sending a mail to Goodwin.

Last edited:
*Thanks AP for revealing the climax to all those who're yet to watch the film* :rolleyes

Watched Drag me to Hell for the third time. Pity Alison Lohan in that.

Well it was summed up nicely in the end. They thought they were just accessing the memories of dead people for 8 minutes, but in reality they were just transferring him to another parallel universe 8 minutes before the explosion. He proved that in the end by sending a mail to Goodwin.

*misses the praise smiley badly*

Users who are viewing this thread