Latest Patch now available for PS4 (1.06) & Xbox One (1.0.0.7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
See Australia are 627 and England have bowled 1 wide.
If I was on 627 on the game England would have reached the ton in wides.
Needs fixing.

And going on what Kass D said.
I can't play one dayers or t/20s right now with the ridiculous AI field settings.
Surely this is fixed as soon as possible.

It's something that's making One dayers and T/20s actually unplayable. I think that is something that needs fixing pretty soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1513485057][/DOUBLEPOST]I'd love to know where they are at regarding that. Surely it's something before Christmas.

begs the question, what is being used for online play as the modifiers will now have no effect!
Online people dont care, they just want wham bham thank you maam

I scored 500+ above 7 runs RPO without any slogging and 2 big hundreds. I played only 3 test matches so far in AC 2017 and scored 4 hundreds. I don't remember if i ever scored a century in DBC 17. Gonna try Wealey settings till they tweak it

I played using the same settings which Wealey used but it doesn't works out for me. I can see my run rate dropped a bit but no edges even when mistiming or wrong shots played.

Try classic batting controls, hard batting, pro difficulty, disable modifiers

I think that the settings on the game have more modifiers than we can edit...so try batting on hardest and only editing the ball marker display time slightly.. when i bat on hardest i get plenty of edges .. also i don't really play against the AI , only against other people in offline mode but in a t20 game , batting on medium level ,bowling on hardest there were 6 dismissals from an edge with a few more going to the boundary ... maybe its not the modifiers that need tweaking from big ant but the quality of the AI bowling

@cricket_online 700+ in an innings and 350+ in /7 overs ? Seriously is slogging and getting runs that easy ?

May be I haven’t tried slogging for runs, jus concentrating on building an innings, haven’t got past 93 for an individual and 404 for team score.

Yup that's what I managed to score. I can play along the ground too easily. It will drop the run rate to around 8 -9 run mark but doesn't change much in terms of dismissals.

I think that the settings on the game have more modifiers than we can edit...so try batting on hardest and only editing the ball marker display time slightly.. when i bat on hardest i get plenty of edges .. also i don't really play against the AI , only against other people in offline mode but in a t20 game , batting on medium level ,bowling on hardest there were 6 dismissals from an edge with a few more going to the boundary ... maybe its not the modifiers that need tweaking from big ant but the quality of the AI bowling

If you look at the gameplay modifiers I used, it's akin to Hardest with 3 of the 4 batting modifiers up to 100.

Red ball colour in long format of the game is not clear and when ball becomes older it leads to ball jittering in PC version. Otherwise game is looking very good. BigAnt could you provide patch to address these issues.

I am confident BA will focus on tweeking the batting difficulty in the next patch but my only concern is it should not disturb the bowling and AI batting.

I don't see any improvement needed there as it's near perfect. The only issue I felt in AI batting was they used to lose some wickets by sloging in test matches which I didn't see happened after the recent patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread