Latest Patch now available for PS4 (1.06) & Xbox One (1.0.0.7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much possibilities with diff camera's and HUD options.

Also I've found that setting the modifiers thru the main game menu works , while editing the modifier when ur in game playing the match sometimes doesn't work.

Also I've been able to pull the outside off delivery easily with the modifiers settings I'm currently using.

Thanks a lot @WealeyH using your settings with the fixed far camera is great! Only difference is I haven't changed the pace modifier, but still much more challenging... Getting used to a new camera is challenging aswell

England 250/All Out

Woakes nicked off to keeper and Broad was LBW lead by 6.

5 dismissals caught behind the stumps.

Another 6-7 evading fielders.

First time iv enjoyed batting.

Bowl quality influence needs to Ben bumped up to 80-90. Means if AI bowl a jaffer you got to play it spot on.

Heyy wealey. Really appreciate your work mate.
Can you please tell me the modifiers to use for bowling. Like how much should be the swing, the ball friction, the pitch bounce etc.
Infact i would be grateful if you can list all the modifiers that we should ideally change along with the values. To get ideal experience of both batting and bowling
Also we should use the legendary difficulty and the hard difficutly?
Thanking you in anticipation mate.
Great job

Last edited:
Ps i have noticed that the edges have been toned down while bowling. Id get a lot more edges before:/

Haha for this purpose it's actually working, give me a split second to react!
This only works in case of fast bowlers, bring on spinners or medium pacers and you can still hit 3sixes per over easily even on a cam setting which one is not used to.

This only works in case of fast bowlers, bring on spinners or medium pacers and you can still hit 3sixes per over easily even on a cam setting which one is not used to.

Yeah im playing test and not using lofted shots. Not as easy though if marker is set to ten. You don't have to premeditated you just got to be razor sharp

Yeah im playing test and not using lofted shots. Not as easy though if marker is set to ten. You don't have to premeditated you just got to be razor sharp
Can you please tell me the modifiers to use for bowling. Like how much should be the swing, the ball friction, the pitch bounce etc.
Infact i would be grateful if you can list all the modifiersthat we should ideally change along with the values.
Great job

Infact i would be grateful if you can list all the modifiersthat we should ideally change along with the values.
Great job

All default apart from pace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread