Latest Patch now available for PS4 (1.06) & Xbox One (1.0.0.7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of those things that you have play for hours to get a full ideal on how it's playing.

For me that was very enjoyable. To get 400 I'd have to concentrate my Tits off which would be realistically I guess
u would be a good Twitch streamer I would love to see it

Last edited:
I played a odi match first innings without modifiers and second innings with modifiers.
In the second innings with modifiers the initial 10 overs and after 25 overs(may be for new batsmen) i missed to play a lot of deliveries. It looks really good when ball beating the bat. I added few of them to these short hight lights.
I tweaked @WealeyH modifiers to make it suitable for odi. Need to still do some work to make the modifiers perfect for odis.
Note: 29th over and 35th over in 2nd innings shows how modifiers work. Watch from 18:30 in the video

Last edited:
Not sure if i am the only one facing a strange issue post this update (ps4) . In a day-night test /first class match (Stadium adelaide ) , the lights don't turn up in the evening session .

Not sure if i am the only one facing a strange issue post this update (ps4) . In a day-night test /first class match (Stadium adelaide ) , the lights don't turn up in the evening session .

Yep, save and restart. Lights will be on.

here me out:

Get rid of the ring round the ball and set pitch marker to on and set it to 8

Pace up to 80

Good luck...

How do you change the pitch marker number? I only see the option to enable or disable it...

I played a odi match first innings without modifiers and second innings with modifiers.
In the second innings with modifiers the initial 10 overs and after 25 overs(may be for new batsmen) i missed to play a lot of deliveries. It looks really good when ball beating the bat. I added few of them to these short hight lights.
I tweaked @WealeyH modifiers to make it suitable for odi. Need to still do some work to make the modifiers perfect for odis.
Note: 29th over and 35th over in 2nd innings shows how modifiers work. Watch from 18:30 in the video

If you make the pitch marker appear much later as well, adds another level of diffculty

@Wealey where can I get these sliders and modifiers please

Last few pages they are there its something like:

Legend
Marker at 10
Timing at 50
Footwork 70
Ball Influence 90
Shot Choice 90

Think that's where I finished up!

I nicked off 6 times in my 251[DOUBLEPOST=1513594556][/DOUBLEPOST]Keep giving feedback guys, interesting to hear

Legend
Marker at 10
Timing at 50
Footwork 70
Ball Influence 90
Shot Choice 90

I nicked off 6 times in my 251[DOUBLEPOST=1513594556][/DOUBLEPOST]Keep giving feedback guys, interesting to hear
I decided to give it a test - but set shot choice to 70 only , marker to 30 and everything else 65. (I am nowhere near as good in batting yet)

Playing as SA vs Eng, I batted and got all out for 250 odd. I did notice a difference. Had a few LBW. a clean bowled from a Jimmy anderson yourker with the new ball and about 3 nicks to keeper. Overall a much more immersive batting experience. the new ball I found very difficult to play with the swing (some great play as misses!) - got a bit easier after ball got bit older. Will hopefully test some more later

I decided to give it a test - but set shot choice to 70 only , marker to 30 and everything else 65. (I am nowhere near as good in batting yet)

Playing as SA vs Eng, I batted and got all out for 250 odd. I did notice a difference. Had a few LBW. a clean bowled from a Jimmy anderson yourker with the new ball and about 3 nicks to keeper. Overall a much more immersive batting experience. the new ball I found very difficult to play with the swing (some great play as misses!) - got a bit easier after ball got bit older. Will hopefully test some more later

This was in about 50 overs - I found scoring got alot easier later in the innings for sure
If I remember correctly pitch was dusty, uneven and wearing. Weather was overcast.

Legend
Marker at 10
Timing at 50
Footwork 70
Ball Influence 90
Shot Choice 90

How do you keep classic controls but change from ball marker to pitch marker ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread