Latest Patch now available for PS4 (1.06) & Xbox One (1.0.0.7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will suggest you to reduce shot choice until you are able to play the swinging yorkers.

Defend that bad boy! I always have defence trigger pushed down as bowler comes in. Then make a split decision on what I see to what I'm going to do.

It's hard, but fun, I genuinely felt like starc was hurrying me. Sometimes i was just done for pace!

Defend that bad boy! I always have defence trigger pushed down as bowler comes in. Then make a split decision on what I see to what I'm going to do.

It's hard, but fun, I genuinely felt like starc was hurrying me. Sometimes i was just done for pace!
Yes it works for test match. But for odi and t20 matches we may need to reduce a bit to score runs by maintaining healthy runrate:)

Last few pages they are there its something like:

Legend
Marker at 10
Timing at 50
Footwork 70
Ball Influence 90
Shot Choice 90

Think that's where I finished up!

I nicked off 6 times in my 251[DOUBLEPOST=1513594556][/DOUBLEPOST]Keep giving feedback guys, interesting to hear

This is really doing wonders. Just kept the marker to 23 and didn't change the pace for my comfort zone.

Lost 3 wickets in the few overs, 2 of which edged to the keeper and a bowled. There are few misses and thick edges ran to the boundary. I am super excited after seeing maxwell wicket, looks so real.

Check some of the edges I captured
0:00, 2:30,5:00, 6:00, 8:15

Last edited:
This is really doing wonders. Just kept the marker to 23 and didn't change the pace for my comfort zone.

Lost 3 wickets in the few overs, 2 of which edged to the keeper and a bowled. There are few misses and thick edges ran to the boundary. I am super excited after seeing maxwell wicket, looks so real.

So unrealistic... Broad getting a wicket haha

0:00, 2:30,5:00, 6:00, 8:15

Great night hear, go hardcore and lower the marker and increase the speed ;)

But in all seriousness, I'm happy people having good experiences

Yes it works for test match. But for odi and t20 matches we may need to reduce a bit to score runs by maintaining healthy runrate:)

Yes for me this is purely for tests. For shorter formats i just want shot power to be reduced and better ai fields.

Ok, I do really love this game.

This test has gone back and forth and once I took the new ball I thought I was in with a shout. Cummings thought otherwise.

I love how flat it all seemed until I took the new cherry then carnage occurred for 20 odd overs then it all died down again.

Bowling highlights for the rest of Day 3:

Variation is wickets is spot on, not a sign of an edge before the new nut!! Then plenty!

Hi Wealeyh is this setting your on
And am I missing anything as I want to test it out myself.
Legend
Marker at 10
Timing at 50
Footwork 70
Ball Influence 90
Shot Choice 90
Appeicate anything to improve the batting!

Give it a go, let me know how it goes!

Does your settings help with bowling in terms of getting good wickets? Your video show some good dismissals. I played a test recently and found it hard to get wickets, only got some poor bat and pad ones.

Does your settings help with bowling in terms of getting good wickets? Your video show some good dismissals. I played a test recently and found it hard to get wickets, only got some poor bat and pad ones.

No it's at batting, you need to play multiple innings. Every innings be different!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread