Latest Patch now available for PS4 (1.06) & Xbox One (1.0.0.7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @MattW
Is local co-op broadcast invert batting issue when both players play as team considered for next patch (whenever it is)?
If this is not considered for next patch, can you please atleast put it in the later patch list.
I am hoping that this is a simple fix.
Many people would like to play co-op in broadcast camera and this fix can give lot of joy moments to them. Think of situation where you said no to a run and your partner got runout because of you. :)

I am also liking pitch marker a lot than aerial marker. With pitch marker it only shows where the ball drops but we will not know whether ball is coming in or leaving out. I got out 2 times lbw because of the ball coming in. I loosely tried back foot cover drive thinking that ball is going out. But it came in and got plumb infront of the wickets. Now i m playing the good line balls very carefully. Its really giving a real match kind of experience.
Wow!! It makes sense.
I was thinking pitch marker makes batting easier than aerial maker, since generally while batting you tend to pick the length of a ball from the release point the ball from bowler hand.[DOUBLEPOST=1513664428][/DOUBLEPOST]Can someone suggest me slider settings?

The default setting is okay for me while batting since I don’t play lofted shots in Tests, but while bowling am losing my patience to pick wickets :p

Wow!! It makes sense.
I was thinking pitch marker makes batting easier than aerial maker, since generally while batting you tend to pick the length of a ball from the release point the ball from bowler hand.
Yes both of them have their own advantages. One is picking length and one is picking line. I choose picking line. And even for length we can reduce the pitch marker time so that we have less amount of time to pick the length. As of now i am using 20 for limited overs. Once i get used then i can reduce it further to increase the difficulty.
Also note that with pitch marker dont increase the drift modifier so much. Its making it very difficult while facing spinners as the ball will not drop in the marker position. It will drift and can drop on either of the sides of the marker.

England put up a stubborn rear guard effort to push beyond 300. Overton top scored with 75*. England lead by 61. Some good batting will be required from me now - top order needs to fire

Hi @MattW
Is local co-op broadcast invert batting issue when both players play as team considered for next patch (whenever it is)?
If this is not considered for next patch, can you please atleast put it in the later patch list.
I am hoping that this is a simple fix.
Many people would like to play co-op in broadcast camera and this fix can give lot of joy moments to them. Think of situation where you said no to a run and your partner got runout because of you. :)

i just hope they do something about it..already posted in bugs thread prior to release of patch...But i dont think they will consider such

Edges are fine!

Apart from the batting modifier changes that you have, the only other changes is the pace bowling min and max correct ?
Starting to get close to perfect as to what I want and agree with the pitch marker being a lot better
Was curious on another thing
Do you have your batsmen transparent or not ? As sometimes with the pitch marker if its where the batsmen is you can't really tell where abouts exactly it is ? If you know what I mean

Apart from the batting modifier changes that you have, the only other changes is the pace bowling min and max correct ?
Starting to get close to perfect as to what I want and agree with the pitch marker being a lot better
Was curious on another thing
Do you have your batsmen transparent or not ? As sometimes with the pitch marker if its where the batsmen is you can't really tell where abouts exactly it is ? If you know what I mean

Yeah I just assume it's a Yorker and defend that bad boy ha!

Love how we have got batting to a challenging standard...

This game also has dismissals that no other game ever has. Every innings something different happens!

AI need to review more.

This game also has dismissals that no other game ever has. Every innings something different happens!

AI need to review more.
onto it let big ant no hahaha

AI need to review more.

They never want to review LBW calls but I had anderson review a thick edge to slip!

Excellent to hear batting is now awesome, is there a thread that details these sliders or can I be pointed In the right direction as I have trawled various posts but can’t find these optimum settings... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread