Latest Patch now available for PS4 (1.06) & Xbox One (1.0.0.7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after I got out LBW with Amla sweeping, Markram and AB put on 100+ partnership in glorious batting conditions looking totally comfortable. Until I end up having a loose slash at a wide half-volley and edging it to 5th slip...

At the Tea break:
pZA21Sr.png

So after I got out LBW with Amla sweeping, Markram and AB put on 100+ partnership in glorious batting conditions looking totally comfortable. Until I end up having a loose slash at a wide half-volley and edging it to 5th slip...

At the Tea break:
pZA21Sr.png

Good effort what's your settings for this innings?!

Good effort what's your settings for this innings?!

Marker Display: 20 (I'm way too slow to have it any lower)
Timing: 50
Foot Placement: 60
Bowl Quality: 80
Shot Choice: 90

Pace: 80
Pace Revs: 12
Pitch Bounce: 55

Everything else default.

The majority of that session was against spin and it was doing basically nothing so that's why it was a bit easier. Definitely had that feeling of being top quality batsmen in fantastic conditions vs an attack that is out of their element. :thumbs

Continued my bowling effort against Eng. Currently they 254/8 and lead by just 11! Looking very interesting. I had a similar situation with new ball. Root and bairstow were looking very comfortable and then root edges 1 to gully for 38 . got bairstow quite soon after that as well before Ali and Overton put on about close to 100 for 8th wicket. Ali eventually offered a catch to cover going aggressive and woakes was gone lbw for 2.

This must be the most fun i have had bowling in a cricket game.

Pitch Marker 20
Shot Timing 60
Foot Placement 70
Bowl Quality 90
Shot Quality 90

Pace Bowling Min 55
Pace Bowling Max 55

Works a treat

Hi MattW
Can i expect a patch for pc to improve colour of Red ball , As red ball is looking very pale in test matches.
Edges are very rare and any chance to increase number of getting edges.

anythings u guys could recommended for t20 in terms of settings
I played a T20 match in durban on a grassy pitch by batting both sides with these settings. SA 153 in 20 overs and WI 151 allout with 8 balls remaining. Its really a nail biting match. Try and let me know your thoughts on T20
Ball marker 20
Shot timing 50
Foot placmnt 60
Bowl quality 65
Shot Choice 80
Pace bowling min 60
Pace bowling max 55
Spin bowling bounce 55
Spin flight 55
Pace swing 60
Pace revolutions 40
Spin drift 40
Spin revolutions 40
Pitch friction 60
Pitch bounce 55
Ball friction 60
Ball bounce 55
Shot force 10

I played a T20 match in durban on a grassy pitch by batting both sides with these settings. SA 153 in 20 overs and WI 151 allout with 8 balls remaining. Its really a nail biting match. Try and let me know your thoughts on T20
Ball marker 20
Shot timing 50
Foot placmnt 60
Bowl quality 65
Shot Choice 80
Pace bowling min 60
Pace bowling max 55
Spin bowling bounce 55
Spin flight 55
Pace swing 60
Pace revolutions 40
Spin drift 40
Spin revolutions 40
Pitch friction 60
Pitch bounce 55
Ball friction 60
Ball bounce 55
Shot force 10
Shot force 10,are you happy with ground shots,I known will help once the fielders are on the boundary to catch sixes.

Ok, I do really love this game.

This test has gone back and forth and once I took the new ball I thought I was in with a shout. Cummings thought otherwise.

I love how flat it all seemed until I took the new cherry then carnage occurred for 20 odd overs then it all died down again.

Bowling highlights for the rest of Day 3:

Variation is wickets is spot on, not a sign of an edge before the new nut!! Then plenty!
@WealeyH Are you using some modifiers for bowling as well.

After this patch game becomes much smoother..

we are waiting for

1. AI fields placement
2. Visible pitch wear changes
3. New ball leave animation for bouncer like sitting down (As it hits batmen when we leave bouncer coming towards body)

I am also liking pitch marker a lot than aerial marker. With pitch marker it only shows where the ball drops but we will not know whether ball is coming in or leaving out. I got out 2 times lbw because of the ball coming in. I loosely tried back foot cover drive thinking that ball is going out. But it came in and got plumb infront of the wickets. Now i m playing the good line balls very carefully. Its really giving a real match kind of experience.

A lot of slider modifications are doing rounds in the thread, looks like most are doing good. Is there any explanation for each of these sliders

A lot of slider modifications are doing rounds in the thread, looks like most are doing good. Is there any explanation for each of these sliders
There is a small explanation on the bottom of the screen when you select any of these modifiers. It tells you the result of increasing /decreasing the sliders. Most of them are straightforward, some are tricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread