Latest Patch now available for PS4 (1.06) & Xbox One (1.0.0.7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WealeyH Can you start a thread with your Batting Modifiers and your experience, would really appreciate. If I am not mistaken you did a similar thread for DBC 17

@WealeyH Can you start a thread with your Batting Modifiers and your experience, would really appreciate. If I am not mistaken you did a similar thread for DBC 17

Would be quite helpful. and how do you face swinging yorkers with new ball? I get bowled everytime its on the stumps

Shall i start to record the highlights and update the modifiers in a new thread from my current position in my test, Australia leading by 150 with 6 wickets left in 3rd innings.
New thread would be great. highlights and comments on the batting experience, concerns etc. Ie in my batting experience with modifiers my top order were bundled out, but then Rabada strolls in and whacks 50 of 30 balls!

One thing i have noticed in my Test its been a game where innings have gone around 2.8-3 an over. Second innings though the AI have been far more aggressive when attacking poor deliveries. Might be an impact of them coming in with increased confidence if did well in first innings. Feels good though!![DOUBLEPOST=1513607184][/DOUBLEPOST]IMG_0469.JPG

State of Play!!

One thing i have noticed in my Test its been a game where innings have gone around 2.8-3 an over. Second innings though the AI have been far more aggressive when attacking poor deliveries. Might be an impact of them coming in with increased confidence if did well in first innings. Feels good though!!

Yeah so far in their 1st innings they going around 3 an over. Got Stoneman out LBW for 0 - first time I have picked up such an early wicket actually! then they made it to end of the day at 30/1. Cook was very defensive but Vince smacked 2 sixes, 1 in the final over!

Yeah so far in their 1st innings they going around 3 an over. Got Stoneman out LBW for 0 - first time I have picked up such an early wicket actually! then they made it to end of the day at 30/1. Cook was very defensive but Vince smacked 2 sixes, 1 in the final over!

Check his mentality, Balanced will also hit out. I have also found out while testing etc that after a few tight overs the last ball they sometimes target in the over. You can avoid this to an extent if you bowl a well directed bouncer!

Check his mentality, Balanced will also hit out. I have also found out while testing etc that after a few tight overs the last ball they sometimes target in the over. You can avoid this to an extent if you bowl a well directed bouncer!

I have noticed that they attack the last ball often - but at least alot less lofted shots now from AI. Will see how rest of their innings go. I just left bowling on hard as its more the batting I am concerned about

Its never that bad, try the bouncer.

It was something that was in 17 and we got rid, then one of the patches has somehow snuck it back in, but we got it to a point where its minimal.

Its never that bad, try the bouncer.

It was something that was in 17 and we got rid, then one of the patches has somehow snuck it back in, but we got it to a point where its minimal.

Its great that they attack bad bowling - and thats no doubt why I was hit for 2 sixes at the end of the day - I was too legside. More testing shall reveal more answers I guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread