Latest Patch now available for PS4 (1.06) & Xbox One (1.0.0.7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a match and unfortunately got used to the custom set modifiers and guess what sixes and sixes everywhere... So easy batting becomes, had few edges here and there but no fun chasing huge total..With 6 overs remaining game over..BA gotta punish these sloggers..

i am curious as to what happened between beta testing, where the game was playing great to now where batting is reportably too arcade like? What is the point of beta testing then?

I really do hope this field positions get sorted out. I don't even wanna play ODI and T20 coz it's so unrealistic. Sadly this game have gone backwards in this department. Correct me if am wrong but I don't recall one of the game used same fields for fast bowlers and spinners.

The field setting is very unrealistic. I kept hitting 4's on fine leg for like straight 5 overs still they didn't get any fielder there and kept bowling the same line. I dont need to loft as shitty field setting allows me to fetch runs easily.
Also the amount of extras AI conceding is insane. Every over 1 or 2 wides and every alternate overs the byes. This game has only few bugs now which will get sorted and it also has beautiful batting flow and animation but what lets it down is the AI. After playing for like nearly a month now i kind of feel AI is just letting this game down. Be it field settings or bowling changes or conceding extras. They need to work on these improvements. Please @BigAntStudios with try to improve these basic things.

The field setting is very unrealistic. I kept hitting 4's on fine leg for like straight 5 overs still they didn't get any fielder there and kept bowling the same line. I dont need to loft as shitty field setting allows me to fetch runs easily.
Also the amount of extras AI conceding is insane. Every over 1 or 2 wides and every alternate overs the byes. This game has only few bugs now which will get sorted and it also has beautiful batting flow and animation but what lets it down is the AI. After playing for like nearly a month now i kind of feel AI is just letting this game down. Be it field settings or bowling changes or conceding extras. They need to work on these improvements. Please @BigAntStudios with try to improve these basic things.
. A big fan of this game and want it to become the greatest game of cricket. Keep up the good work and thanks for keeping up our passion alive for cricket games.

Also just noticed south Africa just reviewed in a t20 but not test interesting

i am curious as to what happened between beta testing, where the game was playing great to now where batting is reportably too arcade like? What is the point of beta testing then?
Thats right, but the beta team says they reported "easy batting" but BA is worried about the casual gamer, or maybe they didn't slog like we do to find out sixes are too easy to hit..It's been reported since patch 1.05 and it was expected in this patch to get it sorted.. Don't know exactly, they only managed to reduce shot power that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread