Latest Patch now available for PS4 (1.06) & Xbox One (1.0.0.7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
like a real indian team and real srilanka team with correct names and faces

You need to download these teams from the Academy in the game. There's several threads on how to do this and what teams are the best. I can't help you because a) I've never done it before and b) I don't have the game until tonight. Don't do a 'Get Best' until you've read how to do it first.

If you are expecting the patch to add licensed Indian and Sri Lankan teams then it won't happen. It's called Ashes 2017, not ICC 2017 so the only officially licensed teams are England and Australia - user generated content will fill the void for now though.

*Edit - Ninja'd because I didn't refresh before posting. That'll teach me.

Can any one suggest which beta testing teams are testing the online gameplay as its totally differenent from offline.
As everyone knows online gameplay was totally neglected for Dbc 17.
So any of the senior members please create a thread for improvements for online gameplay.
As we bowl in online we are not able to ball that line offline which is really nice.
Please make online bowling line and bounce same as offline

Can you elaborate on this? What difference do you find between bowling online and offline?

Can any one suggest which beta testing teams are testing the online gameplay as its totally differenent from offline.
As everyone knows online gameplay was totally neglected for Dbc 17.
So any of the senior members please create a thread for improvements for online gameplay.
As we bowl in online we are not able to ball that line offline which is really nice.
Please make online bowling line and bounce same as offline

Sorry Dean , but there is no such thing for Ashes Cricket.

All the Beta Testing Focus goes into Offline Testing , we onliners can only hope and pray each time that our issues is also adressed.

Why its like that , only BA will be able to tell you.

Can you elaborate on this? What difference do you find between bowling online and offline?
Online mostly red balls with medium cutters and swings with edited skill of players heights taller or shorter affecting the ball physics and bounce coming in play which is not supported by the batting animation we have for the backfoot cut and pull shot it's higher or lower ai never bowls that kind of line with medium bowling.
So I feel backfoot cut and pull is played with only 2 animation.
Bowling speed 93 to 105 kmp
When u backfoot toward point there is no power and the animation is still different.
Won't blame any one for this as the game may be only tested offline and players are exploiting it with skills edit I am sure it's not tested with those variation so suddenly it feel few more shots could be added.
Does not affect when u play offline with ai as ai is not a smart bowler.
Needs a attention I feel

Can we expect broadcast camera in training batting mode it's there in tutorial but missing in nets and groung training.
Batsman set up
Marker for lengths
Batsman batting style
Type of bower
Bowling side
These are available
Bowling speed set up
Medium 90 to 120 example we choose 95 kmp
Where can choose the speed we want to practice it.
Just a thougt will be a nice addition as online bowling speed varies a lot with skills editing and editing of baller bounce and speed

Last edited:
Sorry Dean , but there is no such thing for Ashes Cricket.

All the Beta Testing Focus goes into Offline Testing , we onliners can only hope and pray each time that our issues is also adressed.

Why its like that , only BA will be able to tell you.
It think it's was not there for Dbc 17 also hope they read it and do something about it as I feel online users are getting neglected.They should really respect the fact is that a group of players only love to play online they have also purchased it they should test the online gaming too..

Last edited:
And another derailed thread....

Guys at least have the decency to make your posts coherent!

I'll debate and discuss all day long, but some of you come on here like you have some kind of Devine right to have the game tailored to your specific needs.

@cricket_online to finish our chat I'd summerise by saying:

Batting is too easy
Way too forgiving
You can make a game out if it like I have. But I appreciate that's not for everyone.

I wouldn't add an edge modifier. Not the worst idea though.

I just think pitches and risk/reward need to be addressed.

I'll debate and discuss all day long, but some of you come on here like you have some kind of Devine right to have the game tailored to your specific needs.

Batting is too easy
Way too forgiving
You can make a game out if it like I have. But I appreciate that's not for everyone.

I think we are on the same age and it was a pleasure debating cricketing stuff with you :cheers

Hopefully we will have patches in the new year which will truly unleash the true potential of Ashes cricket :yes

You need to download these teams from the Academy in the game. There's several threads on how to do this and what teams are the best. I can't help you because a) I've never done it before and b) I don't have the game until tonight. Don't do a 'Get Best' until you've read how to do it first.

If you are expecting the patch to add licensed Indian and Sri Lankan teams then it won't happen. It's called Ashes 2017, not ICC 2017 so the only officially licensed teams are England and Australia - user generated content will fill the void for now though.

*Edit - Ninja'd because I didn't refresh before posting. That'll teach me.
To be fair the teams produced by contributors to this forum are in my view not far off having licensed teams anyway, and work is well underway as regards domestic sides, ATBs, historic teams, Associates etc.

Check the “Academy Creations” sub forum for all the stuff that has been done to date that we (disclaimer: my part in it is small compared to many others) have been pulling together - there are certainly India and SL sides with full kits, proper players with fairly good face likenesses etc. among many others.

Batting is too easy
Way too forgiving

To much of modyfiyers spoils the game and physics as manny other things involved to like shot animations best is to keep it simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread