Post Line-ups Legends At Battle XII | Pre-season - Ready for action?

Australia (1999-2004) please

VC, can I have Ian Johnson as a spinner?

I wish I could have had Lance Gibbs in the side in place of Harper since he too played in 1976 but I will take a young, refreshed and consistent Harper than Gibbs who retired that year however, I would like to have Franklyn Stephenson in the squad replacing Gus Logie.

Can I have any one of the remaining ones please?

You could take the 1969-76 Saffers. The only team of that era that could have probably stood up to the mighty West Indians, if only they played a single match against them..

I wish I could have had Lance Gibbs in the side in place of Harper since he too played in 1976 but I will take a young, refreshed and consistent Harper than Gibbs who retired that year however, I would like to have Franklyn Stephenson in the squad replacing Gus Logie.

Okay, you could do that.

any please

The recently successful Proteas? Or New Zealand (1985-92)? I was also thinking of bringing in a mighty English side from either the Victorian era, or the early 20th century. Leaving out an Aussie side containing Victor Trumper, Clem Hill, Albert Cotter etc is also driving me crazy.

The recently successful Proteas? Or New Zealand (1985-92)? I was also thinking of bringing in a mighty English side from either the Victorian era, or the early 20th century. Leaving out an Aussie side containing Victor Trumper, Clem Hill, Albert Cotter etc is also driving me crazy.
I'll take the mighty proteas

Anything still left? I'd love to take part in it..

There space for a couple more teams. One of them could either be the early-late 70s Aussies featuring the Chappells, Marsh, Lillee & Thomson etc, or a early 20th pom side with SF Barnes, Jack Hobbs etc. Your choice.

Users who are viewing this thread