Post Line-ups Legends At Battle XII | Pre-season - Ready for action?

Sir Don Bradman can't wait to demolish teams play.

South Africa 2006-2014, if not any team

That's gone already. There's one team you could still have though. It can be from either one of these six :-

1950s-60s West Indies - The 3 Ws, Rohan Kanhai, Garry Sobers, Lance Gibbs, Hall, Griffith & Roy Gilchrist
1990s West Indians - Ambrose, Walsh, Lara, Richardson, Ian Bishop, Carl Hooper etc. On the decline and not as deadly as the previous version, but still quite effective due to those names.
1921 Australians - the team that whitewashed another team in Test cricket for the first time.
1985-92 Kiwis - Martin Crowe, Hadlee, Bracewell, John Wright, Danny Morrison etc.
2004-2006 England - The team that regained the Ashes after nearly 20 years.
Late 19th to early 20th century All Stars - Featuring some really deadly English & Australian legends of that time such as WG Grace, Spofforth, Barnes, Wilfred Rhodes, Lohmann etc. They might have awesome stats but remember - these players came from a rather amateur era of cricket, so don't expect them to dominate teams like West Indies, Australia & South Africa too easily.

Make your pick.

So I have missed the bus. Wanted to manage the Aussies as I told you VC but maybe next time.

My TEAM is good right sir vc the great slogger :p right ![DOUBLEPOST=1411402303][/DOUBLEPOST]
So I have missed the bus. Wanted to manage the Aussies as I told you VC but maybe next time.

Would love to have you as a co

This is definitely not going to happen.

Fenil may manage the Bradman's invincibles (The mighty Aussies) and I'd love to manage the 1985-92 Kiwis.

Last edited:

That one where I reserved the Aussies for you was a completely different league idea which had around 20 teams, so it didn't count for this one.

Fenil may manage the Bradman's invincibles (The mighty Aussies) and I'd love to manage the 1985-92 Kiwis.

That would mean I'll have to extend it to 10 teams, but sure what the hell. It's only two extra teams. What do you say to this, @Fenil?

I meant to claim the Pakistan side, but never quite got around to doing it because sleep called last night instead.

If they're still on the table, I'd love to have them.
Saeed Anwar, Shoaib Mohammad, Zaheer Abbas, Javed Miandad, Inzamam ul-Haq, Imran Khan, Moin Khan, Wasim Akram, Saqlain Mushtaq, Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis - what a side

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread