Post Line-ups Legends At Battle XII | Pre-season - Ready for action?

If they're still on the table, I'd love to have them.
Saeed Anwar, Shoaib Mohammad, Zaheer Abbas, Javed Miandad, Inzamam ul-Haq, Imran Khan, Moin Khan, Wasim Akram, Saqlain Mushtaq, Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis - what a side

Well, they're already gone to shoaibakhtar.

Mushtaq debuted in '95 and Anwar only established himself after '92 where their timeline ends. They've still got Imran, Wasim & Waqar, Miandad, Abbas & Qadir among others.

Inzy averaged only 13 until '92, so I'll leave it up to their manager to decide whether he wants him in the squad or not. He was only a rookie in Test cricket back then, although he turned out to be a revelation in the World Cup.

I meant to claim the Pakistan side, but never quite got around to doing it because sleep called last night instead.

I reckon there still might be room for a side containing the Philadelphians, along with certain legends who couldn't fit into the timelines of the teams participating. Would you like to claim them?

Well, they're already gone to shoaibakhtar.

Mushtaq debuted in '95 and Anwar only established himself after '92 where their timeline ends.

Valid point. I suppose you could easily swap Anwar for Mudassar Nazar, Inzy for Saleem Malik and Mushtaq for Qadir and have a side that's even stronger.

So what sides are still on the table?

I'd be happy enough with an Associate side, but I fancy trying something a bit out of my comfort zone. Perhaps a Victorian amateur side?

Valid point. I suppose you could easily swap Anwar for Mudassar Nazar, Inzy for Saleem Malik and Mushtaq for Qadir and have a side that's even stronger.

I'd be happy enough with an Associate side, but I fancy trying something a bit out of my comfort zone. Perhaps a Victorian amateur side?

So, this one?

Late 19th to early 20th century All Stars - Featuring some really deadly English & Australian legends of that time such as WG Grace, Spofforth, Barnes, Wilfred Rhodes, Lohmann etc. They might have awesome stats but remember - these players came from a rather amateur era of cricket, so don't expect them to dominate teams like West Indies, Australia & South Africa too easily.

If you take the team mentioned above, the count rises to 11 teams which is unbearable. I'll have to add an extra team to make it an even 12. These are the choices for the 12th one :-

1950s-60s West Indies - The 3 Ws, Rohan Kanhai, Garry Sobers, Lance Gibbs, Hall, Griffith & Roy Gilchrist
1921 Australians - the team that whitewashed another team in Test cricket for the first time.
2004-2006 England - The team that regained the Ashes after nearly 20 years.
[DOUBLEPOST=1411408302][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ooh, that sounds cool. So I'm free to pick anyone who played pre-1900?

Yeah, that'd be okay.

I will take 2004-2006 England.

If signups are open
I want to manage
1950s-60s West Indies

Okay, you're putting me in a spot here. How do I pick one of you? First-come-first-serve? Nah, that sucks.

How 'bout this - both your teams play a 4-day match and the winner makes it through to the main tournament? Gives both of you a fair chance, doesn't it?

Okay, you're putting me in a spot here. How do I pick one of you? First-come-first-serve? Nah, that sucks.

How 'bout this - both your teams play a 4-day match and the winner makes it through to the main tournament? Gives both of you a fair chance, doesn't it?
I m ready....

Give that remaining team to him,he is new to league section & deserve a chance to prove himself.

Give that remaining team to him,he is new to league section & deserve a chance to prove himself.

CO spot is open for you since Fenil got his own team !!

Users who are viewing this thread