Let it rain!

From a quick Google search, I don't think Microsoft/Sony charge independent developers for patches, or at least the first couple of title updates. Apparently, it was scrapped as it was unfeasible for smaller developers whose business plans rely on small development costs. They do charge companies who produce 'AAA' games supposedly. I'm sure someone with more knowledge can correct me if I'm wrong...

You wouldn't find more information publicly since it is all under a NDA for developers. I have read that article in which MS have confirmed patches are now free but I vaguely remember discussing this over here during DBC 14 time and Ross did mention that there was still a cost involved.

The problem is his anology would only work in this case if say he got the game but no one moved. It is clear that the console game had problems. These are being adressed. The game isnt broken.

I'm not agreeing with his analogy with respect to DBC 17 - though I would very much like to get my hands on patch 3. It's just that his analogy was spot on regarding my experience as a kid.

You said you were not insulting anyone.....me? I insult everyone.

See you are getting things mixed up again.....play a record.....
Or boil a kettle and call it a name.

where can i view statistics in dbc 17 i am not asking about personal or career mode statistics

I for one can wait a while longer , until the remaining issues are also adressed before they push the patch through on Consoles .

There is still alot of ONLINE issues , that has not been answered by anyone .

Until the fielding isnt sorted , there is not much point pushing Patch3 through in a hurry.

Loving the fact that they have screwed over the pirates good and proper. Hate those using exploits/hacks/illegal downloads with a passion (even if they give me an excuse for being dreadful!)

Loving the fact that they have screwed over the pirates good and proper. Hate those using exploits/hacks/illegal downloads with a passion (even if they give me an excuse for being dreadful!)

These kind of people sit alone with a box of tissues next to them thinking a pretty/handsome woman/man (not for want of discrimination) is going to speak to them, sad people.

These kind of people sit alone with a box of tissues next to them thinking a pretty/handsome woman/man (not for want of discrimination) is going to speak to them, sad people.

Hoping you mean the piraters rather than the dreadful players who hate them!

Users who are viewing this thread