Let it rain!

Incorrect, FarCry Primal was cracked a longggg time ago by CPY.

If you are on reddit and check threads on Denuvo you will know even if it's cracked now. The pirates couldn't crack it for at least first 7 months of the release of the game.

Yeah, I think I saw a Patch 4 wishlist thread, must be PC guys suggesting things. Probably appropriate for them though.

True, when BigAnt is very unclear on the patches, then PC guys had to name their own loll. I own both ps4 and PC version and I think that there are still a number of improvements needed in PC version of this game (I'm not talking about fancy stuff) basic gameplay.

True, when BigAnt is very unclear on the patches, then PC guys had to name their own loll. I own both ps4 and PC version and I think that there are still a number of improvements needed in PC version of this game (I'm not talking about fancy stuff) basic gameplay.

Like what mate

Like what mate

Below are the issues that have not been fixed in PC version (Related to gameplay only)

1. Commentary was not touched at all.
2. Backfoot hook and late cut shots are not fixed.
3. We still have the superhuman wicket keeper.
4. The batsmen are still very late when it comes to dragging the bat while running.
5. If you tweak the game sliders a little and increase the pace, wicket keeper almost misses everything that comes his way.
6. AI drops a lot of catches.
7. No replays added for (close calls, ball beating bat, LBW appeals etc.)

AND so on!!

Ross, personally I would've preferred you iron out the PC platform errors/issues and then roll out a mega patch that covers all the fixes & enhancements in a single mega patch. That way you don't have to spend more on the patches and console owners get a great gaming experience once the patch is pushed out.

Since you are already in the process of pushing out a patch, is there a plan to roll out another patch in the future with remaining issues & enhancements (e.g., field sets) which may not be covered in the patch that's currently under way?

I understand your response , as I would have gone along the same route .

But the fact that Ross stated that they now no longer get charged for Patches , means that they can push patches out alot faster , so we might end up quicker with smaller patches .

This to me is great news , as it means that they will have the incentive to refine the game for much longer , even if it is only done on free time , as the costs involved to do it now are so much less .

If the Fielding Preset not staying as selected issue could have somehow been included in this 3rd Patch , I for one would think its more than good enough to push out to get the Consoles guys to play the game as intended .

The ONLINE specific issues , I assume can be adressed in the next patch .

Last edited:
The bread and butter gravy train for the devs are the console versions. Much more in circulation. It's a balancing act but it would be wise to get this patch out ASAP before furthering the PC version. We just want to start out careers with basic skill progression without dupes and crashes. That's not too much to ask. Once we can begin our careers the PC version can get the peptide treatment and retrospectively consoles updated ensuring our careers no longer need to be restarted. The PC version is bankrolled off the consoles success so the notion that PC piracy can stop the entire franchise is extreme. Thanks for the patch update ross

The bread and butter gravy train for the devs are the console versions. Much more in circulation. It's a balancing act but it would be wise to get this patch out ASAP before furthering the PC version. We just want to start out careers with basic skill progression without dupes and crashes. That's not too much to ask. Once we can begin our careers the PC version can get the peptide treatment and retrospectively consoles updated ensuring our careers no longer need to be restarted. The PC version is bankrolled off the consoles success so the notion that PC piracy can stop the entire franchise is extreme. Thanks for the patch update ross

Furthering the PC version acts as a testing platform before updates hit console.

Furthering the PC version acts as a testing platform before updates hit console.
Yes for sure. Which has already happened so let's update the consoles next and repeat the process going forward. This was the mantra for the rugby league titles too.

You do realise that the PC version isn't finished either? If you get a console patch of the version on PC at the moment, you'll still have bugs left to complain about, and then you might be waiting another month or two for the next patch after that. There is no patch 3 at the moment, the current PC game is like a testing ground for what is effectively something like 2.5. There are problems still in place that are big enough to stop me starting a career or anything more than a short casual match, because I don't want anything more serious to be affected. It hasn't even been out on PC for a week yet - they're working on it.

Edit - Missed Ross's post on the previous page - fair enough, then, it's on the way for you already, haha!

Last edited:
Yes for sure. Which has already happened so let's update the consoles next and repeat the process going forward. This was the mantra for the rugby league titles too.
I think patch 3 has already been submitted (read a post from Ross somewhere on here) so it could come within a week -- like patch 2 did ;)

I think patch 3 has already been submitted (read a post from Ross somewhere on here) so it could come within a week -- like patch 2 did ;)

All this miscommunication of patches (2.5,3) is happening due to BigAnt's lack of communication. Only if they come out with a simple announcement stating what's happening with the patches (PC, PS4, Xbox). What version of patch will include what fixes and what will be missing, this wouldn't happen.

All this miscommunication of patches (2.5,3) is happening due to BigAnt's lack of communication. Only if they come out with a simple announcement stating what's happening with the patches (PC, PS4, Xbox). What version of patch will include what fixes and what will be missing, this wouldn't happen.

Actually Ross has clearly mentioned Patch 3 is going through the submission process but there's no timeline as there's a dependency on platform holders.

No, it's always been three then after that it'll be five... ?

Users who are viewing this thread