Let it rain!

By the way I've to post the clip about the "black knight"...

And the french one :lol

May as well inject some humor :yes[DOUBLEPOST=1484956004][/DOUBLEPOST]

Well it takes all kinds to make a world...

I think I'm the only one here and this is very old for me, no offence. But thanks for trying.[DOUBLEPOST=1484956379][/DOUBLEPOST]
There's no bright side for some. Ignored.

Guess the films clips will be for them then.

Too funny :)ONtyahot
bagbgtbgbgbgbgbbgbgbgbgbbgbgbgbgbbgbgbgbbgbgbgbgbgbgbgbgbbgbgbgbgbgbgbGabbybabgbgbbSAXbgbz Gbgbgb GbYes gb G Gb
I had already communicated the status of the patches prior to your post and that they would be at the level of the current PC build.

Haha That's what I've been been saying. I am telling people that PC release is patch 3 for consoles but most of them are expecting more updates in patch 3. That's why I started the thread for patch 4 wishlist as I have already purchased and played steam version. Still a lot of work to do Ross but it's a lot better then patch 2.
Too funny :)

I had already communicated the status of the patches prior to your post and that they would be at the level of the current PC build.

Haha That's what I've been been saying. I am telling people that PC release is patch 3 for consoles but most of them are expecting more updates in patch 3. That's why I started the thread for patch 4 wishlist as I have already purchased and played steam version. Still a lot of work to do Ross but it's a lot better then patch 2.

And I closed it because it serves little purpose until Patch 3 is available on consoles.

"How DARE you criticize our extremely product?"

Might want to revisit this post if you're trying to make any sense.

"How DARE you criticize our extremely faulty product?"

Define extremely faulty.

Most bugs had to do with the academy, the game plays well out the box with a few oddities. Other games with more limited editing features (e.g. PES) actually had crashing issues this year as well, it's tough to get to work right on consoles.

Gameplay bugs wise, the game is no worse than FIFA 17 was at release.

Define extremely faulty.

Most bugs had to do with the academy, the game plays well out the box with a few oddities. Other games with more limited editing features (e.g. PES) actually had crashing issues this year as well, it's tough to get to work right on consoles.

Gameplay bugs wise, the game is no worse than FIFA 17 was at release.

55 minutes and still static... These comments would hold much more water after patch three, however, the general feedback from PC users is positive and negates such comments.

Other games with more limited editing features
? They're limited in editing because they're licensed?

Other bugs:

- Over a month after release, the game is still crashing. I can't even go on to the next game on career mode because it keeps crashings.
- Multiple players on the same team.
- Same teams across all format
- Constant incorrect decisions via DRS
- Fielders being OP
- Stats not counting unless you're out
- Get hit on the body, get a run and the umpire calls it wides
- AI being a dumbass with bowlers and fields
- Replacing a 91 overall player as a 60 overall
- GAME STILL CRASHES.

Other bugs:

- Over a month after release, the game is still crashing. I can't even go on to the next game on career mode because it keeps crashings.
- Fielders being OP
- GAME STILL CRASHES.

That'll be an hour then... ? It'll be patched have patience. If you're not satisfied go put in that thread over wise have coke and a smile.

Other bugs:

- Fielders being OP
- GAME STILL CRASHES.

Have you tried wiping all academy content and not downloading any as replacements?

I've seen a few of the others too, but again, that's the kind of teething problems you get with new sports games. They'll get fixed.

For the record, PES and FIFA are both missing a lot of licenced. PES lets you edit, FIFA doesn't.

First watched the holy grail with some mates when I was 12 I think. Still my favourite movie to this day. It cuts the crap from the modern day comedy and every part of it is just pure genius. Seeing that quote just made my day

That'll be an hour then... ? It'll be patched have patience. If you're not satisfied go put in that thread over wise have coke and a smile.
Mate, you shouldn't have to wait over a month to get a patch to make sure you can actually play the game.

Users who are viewing this thread