lineup editor

For Play Now matches, the CPU does provide the user team with the team from roster.pak in the right order.

The problem occurs only for the other matches. I generally play only International matches.

great work but could the lineup editor include the following two enhancements plz in the near future

ability to edit .sav files (plzzzzzzzzzzzz)

ability to edit whos in the squad (not dat important but if ya can be bothered)

i am trying to find how to change the lineup of the .sav game file. i hope i can find it out soon

i dowloaded the editor but it doesnt make any changes when i go back and play the game...is it working for u guys??

it is working for me.
i am playing world championship. i selected the squads for all teams. then saved the game. opened up the save file and then edited all teams line ups and whoa when i play now cpu does select the desired lineup

Karanmadan,

As said earlier, if you change the line-up in roster.pak it will only change the line-up for the CPU. After saving, currently you got to hex-edit the .sav file to the line-up that you chose during the game. Praskash is trying to find a way to come up with a line-up editor for the .sav file.

Originally posted by prakash_ultimate
i am trying to find how to change the lineup of the .sav game file. i hope i can find it out soon

That would be awesome. Thanx.

My fidling has produced the following:

The default lineup shows up only on Play Now.

Ina test series it does not, however as long as you don't quit the team will stay the same as originally selected.

Saves obviously don't work.

Originally posted by msamina
I tried to cheat the line-up editor by saving a .sav file as .pak and then entering the decimal offset for the teams as in the new .pak.

Unfortunately, the line-up editor does not work if I do this. :(

The reason this will not work is because of the data that is stored about the saved game in before the rosters begin ... thus if you can get a precise number on the amount of data before the rosters begin, i think we could change the offsets rather easily

Cheers AJ

P.S. I have not looked at the difference in offset yet to see if a pattern exists ... but i will look tonight

By the way, for those of you in the meantime wanting to use your edited lineups in tours or game modes other than the play now option, save the game AFTER you pick your squad (as it will auto pick your edited squad) but BEFORE you even begin a match ... this way you can then go and hex edit the .sav file to get your lineups right from ball one, and this way it wont stuff up at any stage for the remainder of the tour/series. Hopefully we can get a team list file for the offsets soon if i can figure out the precise amount of data stored

Cheers
AJ

yeh so basically we have to wait for the guy who made the lineup editor to allow it to edit .sav files aswell

good luck mate

GOT IT!!! After some simple testing by saving another game, it would appear that the decimal offset is increased by 132 in the .sav files i.e. Australia goes from 556800 to 556932 ... thus if we change the offset in the teamlist by 132 upwards i bet we would have an .sav file editor too!!!

Well ok maybe not whole got it, but i bet it has something to do with the 132 difference in the offset ... perhaps prakash you may be able to use this to modify your editor to open and edit sav files now?!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread