lineup editor

hey guys, if you used the editor to change your line-ups, then you used one of Sam's edited .exe's that takes away the line-up problem after you save. Then there wouldn't be a need for a .sav editor would there?

Originally posted by Radaga
hey guys, if you used the editor to change your line-ups, then you used one of Sam's edited .exe's that takes away the line-up problem after you save. Then there wouldn't be a need for a .sav editor would there?

Radaga,

I believe Sam's test .exe fix works perfectly well. But, the ODI fix .exe that was posted screws up the CPU's line-up.

Hopefully, Sam will posted the exe fix soon so that we do not need to keep on editing the .sav files.

Originally posted by markymark
My fidling has produced the following:

The default lineup shows up only on Play Now.

Ina test series it does not, however as long as you don't quit the team will stay the same as originally selected.

Saves obviously don't work.

Saves will work if you edit the .sav file.

Originally posted by prakash_ultimate
how do you attach a file in this post ????

If you type in your reply in the box at the bottom, then I do not see the option to attach a file. But, if you click 'New Reply' then you have the option to attach a file.

Great work, but why does it not work for international game modes. Will it only work in Play Now?

Also...how about getting Marshall into the squad of 20 for ODIs

Originally posted by markymark
Great work, but why does it not work for international game modes. Will it only work in Play Now?

It works for all international game modes. In additon to editing roster.pak, you need to edit the .sav file for the user selected team as well.

Last edited:
but the editor only alolows me to open roster.pak and not .sav files.

click on file type down the bottem menu when you get the option to select a file.

Yup, Prakash has posted a new version of the line-up editor that allows modifying both the .pak and .sav files. It also allows to change the captain.

Check out the downloads section.

gr8 work prakash...just downloading it!!

Users who are viewing this thread