lineup editor

I'm having the same problem as Iron-Haggis in that no names show up. It seems the editor can't open the file or something I get a path/file access error when I click on the test or odi lineups buttons. I've tried the original roster.pak file also.

Are there some more files I need to run the editor? I'm using windows 98 se and I had to download an .ocx to get the editor to actually run, maybe I need some more system files or something?

cheers
Full features of update:
All international and county rosters and lineups updated and fixed
Klusener and Warne added
Bats added for about 70 more players including India/Pakistan/NZ/WI/SL

Brilliant work, Prakash! You have obviously joined the list of the elite patch makers on these forums. Very well done. :D

How about adding in the ability to edit the 4 day lineups of international teams when they have tour matches?

when you play a tour match as nz the 4 day match against domestic sides, it doesn't select any of the test lineups, it has its own side. possibly add the ability to edit that.

i think you can do it after saving the game and opening that save game file in the editor

The lineup editor is not working very well with me. I changed all 3 Test line ups with Zimbabwe to the exact same team. Then when I go to play a test the default line up is different to what I have saved. Basically it chooses T.Friend and D.Marillier when I want C.Wishart and D.Ebrahim. Since Friend and Marillier are both bowlers I'm guessing they are both selected as part of the default 6 bowlers and when I replace them with Wishart and Ebrahim those two take over there default bowling spot, even though both of them aren't bowlers, so when I autoplay an innings I have Wishart and Ebrahim bowling the majority of overs. There are also a couple of changes in the batting order from the one I chose using the editor. I haven't seen if this problem occurs with any other team, but any help on this matter would be appreciated.

This happens when I start. I haven't saved the game or loaded the game, so would the .sav really come into play? And if it does which one?

Users who are viewing this thread