lineup editor

I thought I should also add that the default line up I'm getting when I start a game is not any of the original default line ups for Zimbabwe.

Obviously- I wish I had a device that allowed me to stab people in the face over the internet

And why would you do that?
Wouldn't you rather me reply to old topics than to create new threads?
Hahaha. :D
From Duffarama

Originally posted by duffarama
Yeah same, why would you need more than one profile anyways?

For different AI patches mainly. I have 4 profiles, 5 .gobs, 7 roster.paks and a seperate c2k4 folder containing gfx files/updates etc which is 1.13gb!

ERROR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Iron-Haggis
I thought I should also add that the default line up I'm getting when I start a game is not any of the original default line ups for Zimbabwe.

The same thing happens for me with India.I have only one profile.I use the latest roaster.pak from cricket2004.co.uk
In ODI's Dravid is opening with Tendulkar,Patel is there instead of Kaif.
It's really annoying.I must take the trouble of changing the lineup in-game.
But in the lineup editor,I can see Sehwag and Tendulkar opening for both lineup1 and 2 for ODIs.:confused:

Don't get angry and help me.This might have been discussed earlier.But this thread is soo huge and difficult to go through 8 pages.
SO PLEASE HELP!:D

The changes saved in the lineup editor do not show up for the user team. Thats why u still see Dravid and Tendulkar opening in ODIs. Thats what I think it is.

If you select India as the CPU team, I am sure u will see the proper lineup.

Mack

The lineup editor works for the "play now" mode now, if you want to change for other game modes you must change the correct ".sav" file.

Version 3 of lineup editor
Changes
Squads of all the teams in the game can be changed now, its possible to put any player from any team into any team's squad. This program changes the default lineup's so make sure that you have changed the lineup's too.

Last edited:
no offene [rakash, but dont you think that your third lineup editor can be misused now to import players from different nationalities into any squad. I know it was very much possible before using hex, but now its become as easy as a few clicks of a mouse.

I suggest everyone uses this editor wisely. Please, no Shoaib Akhtars playing for India, and no Sachin Tendulkars playing for Pakistan.:p

Users who are viewing this thread