List of guys willing to help - and what they will help with

jk16_4 said:
ok no probs ;) ! although can you post a sample of your commentary.. ? :)
I'll do that as soon as I do write a few lines. Will post them by tomorrow or the day after. Thanks! :)]

Edit: I downloaded and went through the commentary posted in the commentary thread. All of it was stuff said by the official commentators. Do I just need to post comments made by them or do I need to write my own (will prefer the latter)?

Last edited:
I already submitted my commentary work to LM 6 months ago... He probably still has it somewhere...

hi everyone, i would like to help.

i can do faces, tv overlays (once someone teaches me how to do it) , bats ( high resolution)

I would reallly want to help

hey legend master in many screenshots that the bats are blurry. Why? if you want i can make high resolution bats from scratch. You can see my c2k4 download thread for example.

bakshikshitiz said:
hey legend master in many screenshots that the bats are blurry. Why? if you want i can make high resolution bats from scratch. You can see my c2k4 download thread for example.
That would be because the resolution is low to save the screenshot size.

i can help also

i can help in getting information about the players which can help u to make a database of records .And being creative i can help u in adding more features in ur game and can always come up with something creative . may be i can help...

there are LOTS of names in the commentary... i coudl record em all if you want.. if you require a indian commentator..

Users who are viewing this thread