Live Cricket 2008-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ holdenator: Yup, Wordpress doesn't like zip files. Just rename it to .zip - there's a note about that on the site :P

@ all: Is everyone getting the error? I tested on my work machine with a clean install and it works OK...could everyone getting error, please click on the Info button when the error window pops up and post a screenshot here?

kurtkz added 1 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

@holdenator: Can you send me the files that are listed under "Files that contain more information"? Hopefully that'll help me sort out this crash.

@hedger_14: Could you send me those files as well please? If you're on XP you can click on the Details button and send me a screenshot.

probably best asking someone else, no idea where i would find them :[

@holdenator: It's easy peasy :) Just select the text that contains the filename, click start, click run and paste it there. Alternatively, just paste it into explorer and the file will load. Without it I'm pretty much at a loss as to why it's crashing :(

Windows NT Version 6.0 Build: 6001 Service Pack 1
Product (0x2): Windows Vista (TM) Home Basic
Edition: HomeBasic
BuildString: 6001.22389.x86fre.vistasp1_ldr.090302-1506
Flavor: Multiprocessor Free
Architecture: X86
LCID: 1033

Thats what it came up with when i put in the first file. The second one couldn't be opened by anything.

@hedger_14: Not a problem, if the text you highlighted was this:

c:\users\ollie\appdata\local\temp\WERBD72.tmp.hdmp

only highlight c:\users\ollie\appdata\local\temp\ (this is the folder)

and paste it into explorer. This will open the folder where the dump file is stored. Then when you try to attach the file to the email, you know where to find it. Alternatively you can just upload the file here. The file will be: WERBD72.tmp.hdmp (in the example above).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread