Live Cricket 2008-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion - Make bowling harder, I can bowl my opposition out for under 20 in all forms of the game even on pro and make it so batsman raise their bat and a little notification comes up on the screen once a player scores 50 or 100. I just hit a ton with Hayden.

in the test i'm playing at the moment, Kaneria is bowling at both ends. The 2 opening bowlers bowled in tandum for 30 odd overs which you should probably put down a little and Shabbir Ahmed bowled 4 overs while Kaneria has bowled the last 33 over's. Should change that. I'm 277/2. Hayden is 158*, Hussey is 63* and Ponting made around 30.

hedger_14 added 3 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

I just declared in my first innings and it ended the match with no result shown. That is a must fix.

mixture. Normally caught, bowled or LBW. Yeah the bugs normally happen in Tests. I don't play ODI, T20 or slog much.

Last edited:
mmm ok, i know why the lbws are happening so often. gonna find out about the rest now. i'm not gonna be uploading more versions, but i'll send download links to those that i contacted about a private beta.

kurtkz added 7 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

ok, fixed the declare bug too & the bowler selection in tests...

when i download it, it comes up as a word file, is this meant to happen, if not where can i get the .exe from??

thanks

It's meant to be a word file. Open the word file with WinRAR or Winzip. (Right click on it, go to 'open with', browse and select WinRAR/Winzip). It'll work then.

thanks for the tip,

nice game mate, the only problem i had with it is that i couldnt get to grips with the keyboard controls, could we have the same as C07, where we use the arrow keys.

Can anybody post a fresh link to download the game:mad:

Abhiyuvi09 added 6 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

whenever i tried to download the game the link is not working.Please post a new download link.:crying

Oh my god! Such a good old thread and I haven't checked it for ages!

Been a long time since I came around here and the game has progressed so far!!

Like Abhiyuvi09 says please someone post the download to the latest version! It's been a long time since I played this and I lost the old version (2.1 or so) in a format. :(

And none of the links work as kurt deleted his blog. :(

i am not able to find the download link...
there is only dotnet d/l link somewhere!

Hey everyone,

I've pulled the download links as this game will be superseded by Cricket Heroes. It is currently in beta testing though, so there's going to be a bit of a wait until a public version is made available. Trust me, it's worth the wait. It should be the most complete and realistic cricket game when it gets released :)

Thanks for the support as always.

Cheers
Kurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread